Notorious 100+NOTORIOUS STREET TRUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Got the noto out of the closet an put it back together,I've had this truck for a couple years..I'm constantly changing an switching things up,but I've never been able to change this one to anything else,,I love this truck an can't do it,it handles great at any speed,looks badazz imo,and is a strait up street beast....I've ran as fast as 116mph on 5s with it...it's somehow very stable at speed.haven't really ran it because setup doesn't like the summertime...just did a neighborhood rip session an soooo fun..just gotta clean up the wiring an she's good,,,decided to go for a 120/6s hit with it since its cooling down an I got a bunch of 3s packs....here's current setup...
Xlx- tp3650-3080kv -27/46/13/43 typarms an kraton hub&steering blocks

20221012_171257.jpg

20221012_171402.jpg

20221012_170820.jpg

20221012_171312.jpg

20221012_170813.jpg

20221012_170801.jpg

20221012_170730.jpg

Nice shocks!

Btw, why do you have tape around the arms and shafts?
I put heat shrink on arms,they where previously on an typhon speedcar..I did it to cut down on turbulence,better aerodynamics...and that's also heatshrink on that 1 shaft,,I did that cause I seamed to loose them all the time when I would crash....waiting on 1 shaft to run sucked so I put that on there so I could find them better😆😅🤣😂.now I just run the front cvds on rear an they can't fly off,plus less vibrations..I've got 5 speedcars,streetcars,none of them have shocks
ITS LIKE THIS😆😅🤣😂👇

Last edited:
I put heat shrink on arms,they where previously on an typhon speedcar..I did it to cut down on turbulence,better aerodynamics...

O Oh...
@LibertyMKiii ;p

and that's also heatshrink on that 1 shaft,,I did that cause I seamed to loose them all the time when I would crash....waiting on 1 shaft to run sucked so I put that on there so I could find them better😆😅🤣😂.now I just run the front cvds on rear an they can't fly off,plus less vibrations..I've got 5 speedcars,streetcars,none of them have shocks

Wouldn't it be faster and cheaper to just hit the dogbones with some florescent paint?

O Oh...
@LibertyMKiii ;p

Wouldn't it be faster and cheaper to just hit the dogbones with some florescent paint?
Ya,probly...the typhon it was on was black/red thou..I'm a cheapskate an isely use whatever I got...everyone always clowns on my rides cause all the redneckory tape an zip ties etc...I go cheap,go fast,an crash real hard alot....no sense in blinging them up just to hit a curb at 100++.last 2 years I've totaled proby 10ish at high speed..mine get ran hard an alot..
Most all parts came off this car.couldnt keep centershafts in this car so I went swb with it

20211003_124734.jpg

Here's the vid from that day👆..1st an last time I mounted a go pro on front of car😅🤣😂

Last edited:
Guess who gave him the idea 💡
@Tex Koder Out of anybody ,I've learned the most by far from coach liberty,without his advice over last couple yrs I woulda gave up by now.ive learned alot of his tricks watching his videos .I truly appreciate all the good addvice over last couple years @LibertyMKiii .....it's funny to hear you say (I'm still learning) so humble an also so very knowledgeable to the fine science of speedrunning.all of us on the speed thread are very lucky to have your advice on the daily.i really do miss @jondilly1974 thou😢😥😰

@Tex Koder Out of anybody ,I've learned the most by far from coach liberty,without his advice over last couple yrs I woulda gave up by now.ive learned alot of his tricks watching his videos .I truly appreciate all the good addvice over last couple years @LibertyMKiii .....it's funny to hear you say (I'm still learning) so humble an also so very knowledgeable to the fine science of speedrunning.all of us on the speed thread are very lucky to have your advice on the daily.i really do miss @jondilly1974 thou😢😥😰
Appreciate it man 🙏
I agree I miss Jon too.
Hopefully he will return soon.

@Tex Koder Out of anybody ,I've learned the most by far from coach liberty,without his advice over last couple yrs I woulda gave up by now.ive learned alot of his tricks watching his videos .I truly appreciate all the good addvice over last couple years @LibertyMKiii .....it's funny to hear you say (I'm still learning) so humble an also so very knowledgeable to the fine science of speedrunning.all of us on the speed thread are very lucky to have your advice on the daily. i really do miss @jondilly1974 thou😢😥😰

@K-BASH
Sir,
You don't have to tell me.
I've met and received sage advice from the Man @LibertyMKiii ,in person.

Extremely humble ,for someone who possess such in-depth knowledge and Skills to craft these Awesome Speed Demon bodies by hand!
With NO special tools in his shop.. Just some sanding blocks, MDF, spray foam, and a serrated bread knife!

The first 10 seconds of that video I did not know what I was watching. Halfway through it was hooked and smiling huge.
Man…I did not realize that liberty Mike did all that he does with such simplistic tools. Wow!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back