“TYPHON” 12v 40mm fans wired

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
I ordered these 12v fans I wired them to run off a 3s pack on my 8s typhon. You may think how tf did You get 2 big ass fans to fit, well I cut the body duhhhhh.
Had to raise rear post even higher
I have a tekno and proline body to run 4s only and a xray body for 8s packs

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just bought a couple that do 25k rpm. They sound like turbines they are really unbelievable. I can hear them from so far away lol. But they were $25. But in my opinion totally worth it. Metal case as well. But $8 for 18k is a pretty sick deal as well, these big fans are so much fun to listen to lol

CEB2DB24-60C9-44BE-A359-2C5A58794FE6.jpeg

13F5DC93-7CED-48B6-ACEF-611F896923F8.jpeg

I just bought a couple that do 25k rpm. They sound like turbines they are really unbelievable. I can hear them from so far away lol. But they were $25. But in my opinion totally worth it. Metal case as well. But $8 for 18k is a pretty sick deal as well, these big fans are so much fun to listen to lol

View attachment 165615

View attachment 165616
I’m buying some of those too 😆 as you can see mine are plastic one wrong move I bet they crack.
The sound they make is cool I might try and figure away to install in my hard hat but lower rpm of course

Actually the plastics hold up quite well! I was running them for a long time. They did break though but for $8 it's worth it and in the hard hat would be awesome lol!! Need a lipo on your belt and the wire running up lol.
Nice is that the mount holding the fan on ESC from @Camaroboy383 ?
Yessir! Works great

I also found some “adhesive shrink tubing 6” blk 0.25 inside diameter” item# 23PE97 at grainger for $8.63 for 24pack if grainger supply store is near you

image.jpg

Actually the plastics hold up quite well! I was running them for a long time. They did break though but for $8 it's worth it and in the hard hat would be awesome lol!! Need a lipo on your belt and the wire running up lol.

Yessir! Works great
I do have a on/off switch that would work be at work cool as a fan digging to China with no problems

I also found some “adhesive shrink tubing 6” blk 0.25 inside diameter” item# 23PE97 at grainger for $8.63 for 24pack if grainger supply store is near you

View attachment 165618

I do have a on/off switch that would work be at work cool as a fan digging to China with no problems
I went to harbor freight and they had 8 foot rolls of 5/16th black for around $8 I believe, maybe less honestly. So I bought 2, that way it'll be quite some time before I run out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back