“Gemini Twins”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after being super stoked with the graphics I managed to lay down on Mrs. Littlemotor’s trugg, I decided to get back to bashing my head against a wall, and clean off what I laid down on both of my Tekno’s, and go for the gold.. I really need my head examined… My artistic abilities aren’t anywhere near where they once were, that’s for damned sure…🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

I’ve come up with a couple designs that I’m liking, and just need to tweak them a bit.. If nothing else, I’m getting a ton of practice for the new buggy next month…🤩

The girl’s lid…
IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4251.jpeg

And me bashing my head against the wall the last two evenings after wiping mine off…
IMG_4335.jpeg

Bonus is getting an extra weekly entry on that Milwaukee m12 Woodie was awesome enough to put up! thanks @WoodiE !!! 🍻🤙

Looks awesome, can't wait to see the finished product.
Thanks sir, same here! Got (4) all coming together at once over here! 🤩🤣
You better get a move on bro, winter's coming!! LOL 😁😂
Oh I know it! They do get ran lol, there’s a couple REbuilds going on amongst my junk.. Luckily being in NC-my winter doesn’t mean shelflife for a couple months. I’ve just gotten started on the 170’x80’ 1/8 off-road backyard track too.. 🤩😅🍻 Busier than a one-legged-man in an ass kickin’ contest this direction! 🤣😮‍💨

I’m over being the Mayor of SharpieTown for a while.. FINALLY got these two up to snuff, and can move on to knife work, and laying some color down on these bastards.. Here’s the (4) I’ve got to do.. I can actually see some light at the end of this tunnel now. 😎🍻🤙

The NT48 2.0 I just finished up tonight..

IMG_4359.jpeg
IMG_4360.jpeg
IMG_4361.jpeg

All (4) I’ve got to knock out..

IMG_4363.jpeg

My girl’s ET48 2.0 that’s got its own build thread here on AF titled, “Ladies First!”.. -orrrrrr, as @Dan B. has affectionately dubbed it; “That pink Tekno”..🤣

IMG_4364.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg

My ET48 2.0 in this thread..

IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4369.jpeg

My NT48 2.0 that’s also in this build thread..

IMG_4366.jpeg
IMG_4370.jpeg

My Associated RC8B3.2 nitro buggy that doesn’t have a build thread for whatever reason…🤷🏻‍♂️🤣 I’ve got a couple lines I’m gonna tweak, but it’s more or less ready to go, I’m just anal af..

IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4371.jpeg

Appreciate y’all following along through my long winded mess! 🍻🤙

Last edited:
Back