What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my son took the park and it gave me the opportunity to finally test out the FT tires on the K6...and I must say I friggin love it! I hands down prefer these tires over the Copperheads. I'm gonna leave it like this indefinitely.
On another note, God I wanna brushless swap my sons' Razor dirtbike sooo bad! 🤣

20240518_201223.jpg

20240518_180127.jpg

Took my son took the park and it gave me the opportunity to finally test out the FT tires on the K6...and I must say I friggin love it! I hands down prefer these tires over the Copperheads. I'm gonna leave it like this indefinitely.

View attachment 367260

View attachment 367261
I can already see the yt video title: "I brushless swapped my son's razor motorcycle while he was at school... Reaction was priceless!!"

View attachment 367260

View attachment 367261

I can already see the yt video title: "I brushless swapped my son's razor motorcycle while he was at school... Reaction was priceless!!"

If you do..
Please video your son's reaction right as he punches it ,for the first time..
💥
🤣

I guess all us Arrma Forum guys really do think alike 🤣👍
If you do..
Please video your son's reaction right as he punches it ,for the first time..
💥
🤣
He Might pull off the first standing backflip ever on a Razor bike. Gonna have to turn his punch down a little 🤣🤣

It was a short run for all of them (heat, pinions coming lose, battery trays coming out), but it was fun.
Nothing like the unmistakable high pitched whine of a pinion that came loose. That's one of the most annoying run-enders :cautious:

Thanks. I was just thinking I should have put em down but was testing some batteries and CG.Fun though!

Back