What did you Bash or Blast today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had the weather and time to run the Asuga! After I realized the gyro was activated, and turned it off, it jumped like nothing else I own. Incredible air control, and the handling is spot on. What a great rig. Really makes me want a Kagama... 🤔
20240519_132938.jpg
20240519_161137.jpg

Finally had the weather and time to run the Asuga! After I realized the gyro was activated, and turned it off, it jumped like nothing else I own. Incredible air control, and the handling is spot on. What a great rig. Really makes me want a Kagama... 🤔View attachment 367405View attachment 367406
That's awesome to hear! Would you take the Asuga over a T6S?

That thing looks sweet Xjeepguy!
Thanks! I really like it. I'm probably going to put this one in heavy rotation as far as the fleet goes.

That's awesome to hear! Would you take the Asuga over a T6S?
Yep. Absolutely. Ive owned 1/8 buggies before. Nitro, brushless, 4s, 6s, didn't matter. I truly believe that that little extra size made all the difference. What a machine. I have other rigs to test today, or I'd have it back out there. It's that good.

I finally got the Max8 installed in the K4 2.5, and got it out. It's stupid fast, but the center diff needs thicker fluid now, stat! It diffs out so bad now lol. I'm gonna take care of that tonight and see how it runs this week. Having that sensored setup in there makes a big difference in this rig.

I may actually sell this one. It's a really good rig, and I like it, but I have several other 4s trucks, and honestly I need room for a new Kagama, among some others I have my eye on lol.
20240519_173409.jpg

Finally had the weather and time to run the Asuga! After I realized the gyro was activated, and turned it off, it jumped like nothing else I own. Incredible air control, and the handling is spot on. What a great rig. Really makes me want a Kagama... 🤔View attachment 367405View attachment 367406
been thinking about this buggy instead of the kraton exb rtr. is it really that good cause the normal size buggys are not good bashers. not enough ground clearance and not much air control with the small wheels and tyres

been thinking about this buggy instead of the kraton exb rtr. is it really that good cause the normal size buggys are not good bashers. not enough ground clearance and not much air control with the small wheels and tyres
It has excellent air control for what it is. It can correct in the air easily, and I can always land it flat, but backflips are not as easy as the K6. As for ground clearance, it's not far off of my K6. It sits pretty high.

It has excellent air control for what it is. It can correct in the air easily, and I can always land it flat, but backflips are not as easy as the K6. As for ground clearance, it's not far off of my K6. It sits pretty high.
wonder it team corally 7075 aluminuim is better that arrmas they seem to have 2 different types 7075 and then swiss 7075. the chassis as been good on my kronos xtr although I did bend it. it was my fault though was a really hard hit.

Thanks! I really like it. I'm probably going to put this one in heavy rotation as far as the fleet goes.

Yep. Absolutely. Ive owned 1/8 buggies before. Nitro, brushless, 4s, 6s, didn't matter. I truly believe that that little extra size made all the difference. What a machine. I have other rigs to test today, or I'd have it back out there. It's that good.

Any chance you can post the measurements on the length/width of the Asuga body? I'm going to do a parts bin build soon and 1 option I like is building a 6s Typhon with Kraton chassis/hubs/axles/hexes. I'd rather avoid the 2 inch gap with a Typhon body. Asuga body is the only body bigger than 1/8 buggies that might work, just wondering if it would be too wide or require trimming on the overall length. If the Asuga body isn't a good fit I can always go with a truck body.

wonder it team corally 7075 aluminuim is better that arrmas they seem to have 2 different types 7075 and then swiss 7075. the chassis as been good on my kronos xtr although I did bend it. it was my fault though was a really hard hit.
It seems to be ok, I did have one seriously gnarly lawn dart, thanks to the gyro being on, and it took it like a champ.

Any chance you can post the measurements on the length/width of the Asuga body? I'm going to do a parts bin build soon and 1 option I like is building a 6s Typhon with Kraton chassis/hubs/axles/hexes. I'd rather avoid the 2 inch gap with a Typhon body. Asuga body is the only body bigger than 1/8 buggies that might work, just wondering if it would be too wide or require trimming on the overall length. If the Asuga body isn't a good fit I can always go with a truck body.
Looks to be 14 1/4 long by 9 wide.

Blessed day when two old guys, now seniors, got together to RC....been my best bud since junior high school when they called the 7th grade junior high :)

His Losi DBXL-E 2.0 against my Losi
His Xmaxx against my modified Fireteam.

During the last run of the day, he pushed his Losi to the outside and hit his tractor front loader. Bam!. His Xmaxx is 8S, and Fireteam is 6S but has a modified motor, ESC, and pinion. If doing no turn, his 8S can catch up in a very long straight, but in the hook and turns, I got'em all day. Xmaxx is so damn tall.

West Tennessee was hotter today than most. Temps on all my rigs did well with the onboard fans:

ESC 133F
Motor 108F
Average for both readings on each rig today
1716763618256.png

1716763635190.png

1716763684634.png

I left with no damage....not my Buddy:
1716763746749.png

1716763768617.png

1716763796791.png

1716763826539.png

Blessed day when two old guys, now seniors, got together to RC....been my best bud since junior high school when they called the 7th grade junior high :)

During the last run of the day, he pushed his Losi to the outside and hit his tractor front loader. Bam!. His Xmaxx is 8S, and Fireteam is 6S but has a modified motor, ESC, and pinion. If doing no turn, his 8S can catch up in a very long straight, but in the hook and turns, I got'em all day. Xmaxx is so damn tall.

West Tennessee was hotter today than most. Temps on all my rigs did well with the onboard fans:

ESC 133F
Motor 108F
View attachment 368843
View attachment 368844
View attachment 368845

View attachment 368846
View attachment 368848
View attachment 368849
View attachment 368850
Looks like an absolute blast!!

Fun to see your creations out in the wild :cool:

ESC 133F
Motor 108F
View attachment 368843
View attachment 368844
View attachment 368845

View attachment 368846
View attachment 368848
View attachment 368849
View attachment 368850
its 10c here in the uk ideal for pushing your rc to the limit :)

Back