IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m late AF, AF. (See what i did there?) Let’s run 48 million btus to Amazon today. Nice 4” gas service to a Pad mount meter! End the day on a “Glad I got that out today!” Cya in a few peeps!

I’m late AF, AF. (See what i did there?) Let’s run 48 million btus to Amazon today. Nice 4” gas service to a Pad mount meter! End the day on a “Glad I got that out today!” Cya in a few peeps!
Dang! I'm running a CNC mill today till 11am, gotta a guy out. The flange blocks I'm thread milling a 4" NPT hole in a 1-5/16" thick plate w/ (4) 3/4" mount holes

Last edited:
I have no idea what you just said, but I’m glad to see you’re that enthusiastic in the morning!

I have no idea what you just said, but I’m glad to see you’re that enthusiastic in the morning!
I’m a Project manager for a public utility and I engineer large commercial natural gas projects. lol. It’s the coffee! lol

I’m a Project manager for a public utility and I engineer large commercial natural gas projects. lol. It’s the coffee! lol
Good for you, man! Nice gig!

Anyone smelled human blood, after a few hours in the sun? 💥 Smells like creamora.
Ummm 🤔 I've tasted my own blood but never smelled it in the sun🤷. What did you kill ?? Do we need to report a murder??😆

What does 1/2 a :unsure:. mean?
Me? I don't know. 🥴 It just....posted that way. 🫡🫡
Edit - And it keeps doing it.

Well, anyway, cheers to your service, retirement and well earned ARRMA time. As for dead stuff. Bodies. Someone dumped a poor dog around the edge of my subdivision's 'trails' a couple of years ago. Had everyone upset. We thought it was a murdered body. The stench! Within 50ft and you'd instantly start involuntary retching. Before that, a severed Rottweiler's head was found crushed into the ground down in there. People are indescribably sick in the head. That was during the time period where Burton rednecks (nicknamed Burtucky) were going through there to off-road, digging deep ruts, ruining the ability to mow the open part of that area. One got caught by the cops for the off-roading being stuck in the mud, but no one knows who dumped those poor dogs.

Last edited:
Back