IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go through the same crap with my next door neighbor..he has this stupid ,some sort of tree that limbs hang over my driveway and birds crap on our cars and 3 years ago when this thing was just around 5 feet tall I told the neighbor that this was going to be a problem for us especially when it gets to the point where it gets huge and starts to grow into my yard and over my roof ,I suggested to cut it down .I told her I would do for nothing.now I'm dealing with it just being able to cut what goes over but some of it is growing straight up and I won't be able to cut it .she is a tree hugger and she doesn't want me to cut it down 🤬.I just put a new roof 3 months ago and if it doesn't get cut now ,in 3 years it's going to go over my roof .like wtf...well I got a plan ...I'm gonna sneak over to her yard spike some copper nails in the trunk and its gonna kill it..😁👍
That stinks. I told my neighbor I was gonna just do it about a month ago when we were both checking mail. He is way younger than me. I was nice about it & said I'll cut about 5 limbs down & put them in the back of your yard. He said ok. Said I didn't like the mulberrys everywhere & I've been here 28 years. All done now. He was cool about it.

That stinks. I told my neighbor I was gonna just do it about a month ago when we were both checking mail. He is way younger than me. I was nice about it & said I'll cut about 5 limbs down & put them in the back of your yard. He said ok. Said I didn't like the mulberrys everywhere & I've been here 28 years. All done now. He was cool about it.
Glad you have a neighbor that understands..wish mine did 🙁

Glad you have a neighbor that understands..wish mine did 🙁

I told you before man just go chop that crap down. Screw them. Best thing i ever did was go choppin up the neighbors walnut tree.. I'll tell you this too... been a few years now and if he don't trim that sucker back he's gonna lose the whole tree this time. Not even gonna ask him, just fell the whole thing in 1 shot and leave it for him to clean up.
A mans patience only last so long!

Need a good excuse to knock the dust off the ol Husky😁

I told you before man just go chop that crap down. Screw them. Best thing i ever did was go choppin up the neighbors walnut tree.. I'll tell you this too... been a few years now and if he don't trim that sucker back he's gonna lose the whole tree this time. Not even gonna ask him, just fell the whole thing in 1 shot and leave it for him to clean up.
A mans patience only last so long!

Need a good excuse to knock the dust off the ol Husky😁
Oh yeah boyeeeee 🤣🤣🤣 this weekend coming up I'll get my hack saw ready..the trunk is only 6 inches thick lol but it's already at 30 ft .like you said time to chop😁👍 if I get arrested will Arrma forum come bail me 🤔

Oh yeah boyeeeee 🤣🤣🤣 this weekend coming up I'll get my hack saw ready..the trunk is only 6 inches thick lol but it's already at 30 ft .like you said time to chop😁👍 if I get arrested will Arrma forum come bail me 🤔

6in!? My knife I use around the property would take that down in 2 swings- great for stealth mode choppin in the night 😂
Get after it man!

20221023_181405.jpg

Birthday is coming up. I'm impatiently waiting to see if the wifey actually buys what I sent her when she ask what I wanted.
Just a 6s notorious 😂🤣

Every day I'm up at 3:30 am 😁👍 one eye open and the other shut . Get my lunch ready , drink one cup of coffee .take a 💩..jump on here real quick .start my truck up .and hit the highway.drink more coffee on the way .and start working at 5 .by then I already had at least 3 cups of some bomb ass darkest Columbian coffee 😁👍 with a nice blue mofo muffin.

I go through the same crap with my next door neighbor..he has this stupid ,some sort of tree that limbs hang over my driveway and birds crap on our cars and 3 years ago when this thing was just around 5 feet tall I told the neighbor that this was going to be a problem for us especially when it gets to the point where it gets huge and starts to grow into my yard and over my roof ,I suggested to cut it down .I told her I would do for nothing.now I'm dealing with it just being able to cut what goes over but some of it is growing straight up and I won't be able to cut it .she is a tree hugger and she doesn't want me to cut it down 🤬.I just put a new roof 3 months ago and if it doesn't get cut now ,in 3 years it's going to go over my roof .like wtf...well I got a plan ...I'm gonna sneak over to her yard spike some copper nails in the trunk and its gonna kill it..😁👍
You could drill a few holes in it and inject some vegetation killer lol. Then patch the holes with putty and paint em' the closest color you can. She'd never know.

Back