Notorious Garc’s Backyard Track and RC Shenanigans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking at old photos of that back acre.

June 2021

IMG_3156.jpeg

RC purchase April 2022, not a single gas or electric tool was ever used
IMG_3151.jpeg

Custom Rear end for the big Mojave.

Went with a duckbill spoiler(old infraction lip) until my taller printed rear wing is done.

IMG_3177.jpeg

IMG_3212.jpeg

IMG_3214.jpeg

IMG_3213.jpeg

Please change title to: (General 6S forum)?

Garc’s Backyard Track and RC Shenanigans

View attachment 312945

View attachment 313032
Lookin good bud🍻
I finally started turning/breaking up some of the rough spots on my little track. I used a pointed shovel to break it up, raked out, watered, tamped, then some laps with my rider lawn tractor for good measure.. much improved, especially for the 1/10 ST's and 1/8 buggies. Got alot more to do though. Rocks/roots are never ending!! 😂😂

Lookin good bud🍻
I finally started turning/breaking up some of the rough spots on my little track. I used a pointed shovel to break it up, raked out, watered, tamped, then some laps with my rider lawn tractor for good measure.. much improved, especially for the 1/10 ST's and 1/8 buggies. Got alot more to do though. Rocks/roots are never ending!! 😂😂
Keep chipping away, it’s worth it in the end! More maintenance than the wife and kids 😂, but the reward is priceless

Sometimes it’s in the cards to just run the rigs starting with inside laps and progressing outside to let them naturally form banks and lines. Then after a nice rain smooth and compact 👍

Keep chipping away, it’s worth it in the end! More maintenance than the wife and kids 😂, but the reward is priceless

Sometimes it’s in the cards to just run the rigs starting with inside laps and progressing outside to let them naturally form banks and lines. Then after a nice rain smooth and compact 👍
HaHa!! Yes, it is alot of work. We've actually been running on it for at least 2 years now. Once the initial clearing was done, it was nice and loamy..until we blew all that off from countless laps. What's left afterwards is hard pack clay and rock. Even the nastiest tumble or overpowered rig does nothing to the surface..it's that hard. Guess that's good and bad.. I have alot of work to do with it yet. Alot of large old growth hardwoods sprinkled with pines. It is nice to have the shade to hide in while racing on it though.

Just a small portion of what was pulled up, 60’ strap 🙌

IMG_3270.jpeg

That wing you printed came out great. Looks like it should have always been there. Nice job, man!
Thanks! it’s a 3Dabilities design and wasn’t sure if I was going to like the low typhon mount position but it flows well.

Small tire, big offset photos from tonight. Center of gravity is planted but loses nimbleness and accuracy tracking consistently. Back to 6S backflips after reglue.
B662DA26-56BB-4C79-972C-8F7B8950FAF3.jpeg

Last edited:
Had a couple rough rear side landings today, these 3D printed guards definitely saved some suspension component abuse. They’re ABS, does anyone injection mold these for Notorious v5 arms? TPU/PLA would be TOO flexible and not absorb enough impact.

IMG_0080.jpeg

Last edited:
Back