Kraton Kudra rc wing mount and slider review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like the solid one for certain purposes but not for bashing he did say if you bought his old one he would send you a new one If he does and I get one I will update
Yes sir I agree with you on the not for bashing, maybe a speed runner or something like that. If his new design is basically what I have you'll be pretty happy with it. Mine has held up awesome and still looks brand new

Can confirm, reached out with my initial order number to him and explained what and how it failed, attached photos. He replied almost immediately stating he would send me the revised copy free of charge. I'd say that's fantastic customer service and a great move. Would buy again from him for this reason alone.
Once new revised model is installed I'll report back to this thread.

Can confirm, reached out with my initial order number to him and explained what and how it failed, attached photos. He replied almost immediately stating he would send me the revised copy free of charge. I'd say that's fantastic customer service and a great move. Would buy again from him for this reason alone.
Once new revised model is installed I'll report back to this thread

Kudra confirmed new version is on way

Recieved my replacement wing mounts. Look great and very durable. Will be installing asap. Great product support from the KUDRA team

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1705.jpeg

I ordered what looks like a revised stock wing mount least on horizon hobby’s site it looks different I won’t get to look at it till Friday tho when I get home. I thought I got clever when I bought a plastic staple welder.. yeah first tumble it ripped it all apart lol

IMG_8739.jpeg

IMG_8740.jpeg

IMG_8741.jpeg

Update
Garage life in red
Kudra new version in black. Id say same material as the both seem to have the same flex and feel. I feel they will both perform equaly.

IMG_1717.jpeg

IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1719.jpeg

Horizon hobby really pisses me off at times so I ordered the revised wing it was in stock last week when I ordered it along with a upper hinge pin thing they never updated saying if it was shipped or not and never got a message about the wing being out of stock till I got home today and found only the hinge pin was shipped. They seem to ship stuff without updating you or the site a lot because I’ve got like 4 or 5 orders that “haven’t shipped” still sitting there

Horizon hobby really pisses me off at times so I ordered the revised wing it was in stock last week when I ordered it along with a upper hinge pin thing they never updated saying if it was shipped or not and never got a message about the wing being out of stock till I got home today and found only the hinge pin was shipped. They seem to ship stuff without updating you or the site a lot because I’ve got like 4 or 5 orders that “haven’t shipped” still sitting there
I've had the same issue ordering straight from HH website. No shipping or tracking updates. Couldn’t get a email back, for 'pending' orders. I've ordered from HH off ebay & they ship usually that day or next, send a tracking number & I get the items within 3-4days.

I may start doing that seeing how I can only get certain things from HH like the damn wing mount I was really curious to how it looked compared to the original one

I may start doing that seeing how I can only get certain things from HH like the damn wing mount I was really curious to how it looked compared to the original one
I just ordered a Mugen diff shim pack from HH(ebay)on the 20th, got tracking that day & delivered the 23rd.

I've had the same problem and in an email they told me it was a system problem they are well aware of and trying to get resolved ASAP. They thankfully credited me all of the points for my orders that are still showing pending

I bought a lot of things last Friday and on top of HH bs cnhl won’t get the batteries here till Tuesday next week that was a bummer I was looking forward to them for this weekend using my truck to charge batteries in a field lol

IMG_8798.png

IMG_8782.jpeg

IMG_8781.jpeg

I sent HH pics of my kraton exb body a little discoloured on one corner from new, they said it wasnt a waranty part but sent me a “one time “. replacement. Took couple weeks but i have a bran new exb body still in the bag. I was quite pleased with service. Guess its hit or miss.

Put the garage life on kudra will be here tomorrow so some questions long term wise since arrma decided to use the wing mount as a structural piece of the rear shock tower and bulk head tieing in to the chassis brace is using the tpe flex mounts going to reduce strength in the chassis and rear section over all (I Do not know but I will test it)

20240524_171758.jpg

20240524_171730.jpg

20240524_171822.jpg

17165908633362806994086464279977.jpg

arrma wouldn't in my opinion have a issue with these if they just added material where I colored in blue and made the spars solid instead of trying to save weight

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524_180141_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_180141_Chrome.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240524_180423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_180423_Chrome.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back