Limitless xlx2 excessive load detected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, so just about all my batteries are Onyx as I am a driver for them doing testing etc but I have a few other brands just messing around and comparing data.

The 13,000 mah setup was 4x 6600 lhb Onyx packs and at one point I also ran the 10400hv packs earlier in the season and hit 180,
I don’t have an answer as to why it cut with the parallel 8s setup. But I would say that the same gearing can’t be run on a single battery setup as a bigger capacity, heavier setup, so at the end of the day when progressing with a car if you change the battery setup, you need to start over progressing with the gearing for the packs you decide to run.
When I first moved from cnhl batteries a couple years ago to Onyx packs I was overgeared on all of my setups trying to get mph out of the cnhls, in one case I geared back 4-5 teeth and hit a 175mph the first day out with my vendetta that season,
The cnhls I had been running 160’s prior to that and the car became overgeared with them as I moved to a better battery.

This is why I’ve stated to stick with one battery setup and not run different types while progressing
Well this has certainly opened my eyes to some things I've been baffled about and to what I've been doing wrong on some of the passes I made this summer! I smoked a MMX8S a couple months back and I wasn't able to pull the log from it afterwards and it's been bugging the heck out of me not really knowing the reason it lit up, but I think I may understand what I may have done wrong now! I'm probably lucky I only lost one ESC so far to be honest!:LOL: Thank you very much Turbowolf! I really appreciate you taking the time to help us out! (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back