Wrong Pistons from M2C?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani d.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Vendetta
  6. Vorteks
Hello all, I have ordered from M2C the 3077 Pistons set. It was included in the Beefcake set for the Kraton EXB/V5.
Now I have the problem that the pistons have only about 2mm bore in the middle, but the original in the damper has 3mm. I think that is a mistake or? Does anyone of you know more and can help? Unfortunately I have not yet received any feedback from M2C about this.
20220428_194908.jpg

20220428_175930.jpg

20220428_175953.jpg

20220428_180902.jpg

Hello all, I have ordered from M2C the 3077 Pistons set. It was included in the Beefcake set for the Kraton EXB/V5.
Now I have the problem that the pistons have only about 2mm bore in the middle, but the original in the damper has 3mm. I think that is a mistake or? Does anyone of you know more and can help? Unfortunately I have not yet received any feedback from M2C about this.View attachment 214809

View attachment 214806

View attachment 214807

View attachment 214808
I had to drill mine out to fit over the shoulder on the top of the shock rod to get mine to work 😬, not sure if that's what was supposed to be 🤷‍♂️. I couldn't get it to work otherwise

Then I'm right, the holes are wrong. Drilling I think is difficult, that these are then centered. Respectively I am too little well equipped.
Yes I sent an email to m2c, since about 5 days no feedback, too bad, have actually read only good about the company here.
I am curious when and if I hear something from them.

Then I'm right, the holes are wrong. Drilling I think is difficult, that these are then centered. Respectively I am too little well equipped.
Yes I sent an email to m2c, since about 5 days no feedback, too bad, have actually read only good about the company here.
I am curious when and if I hear something from them.
Call them. Mitch is the owner.

I’m sure it was an honest mistake. Probably just loaded the wrong tool in the holder and forgot to do first part inspection. They will make it right.

^^^^ I have emailed them and they have sent the right or better part with no questions asked. Overall for the small guy, they have made a huge stamp on our rigs.

^^^^ I have emailed them and they have sent the right or better part with no questions asked. Overall for the small guy, they have made a huge stamp on our rigs.
I just didn't want to wait for replacements & already had all the shocks taken apart, that's why I drilled them out. I think that the holes were centered, everything went back together surprisingly well & had really good action w/ no leaks 🤷‍♂️🤞😬

Here is a small update...

I had contact with the support, after several mails I received an answer. They said there was an error. No problem can happen.
They said the parts will be sent to me. When I still have not received any parts, I asked again. Today the second mail, because the first was not applied again.

I have to say the parts seem to be not bad, but support there is apparently no and as it looks I will no longer equip my next rigs with m2c.

No matter if you order for 10 Doller or like me for 1000 Doller, mails should be answered. Not Probably my first and last order. Is it so difficult to just write an answer like; it is on the way?

If I still get the parts there will be an update again.

Sorry but I'm just pissed and had to get it off my chest.

Sounds more like your loss honestly if that’s all it takes to sour you on M2C. Good luck with that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back