Why is delivery taking so long?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bean

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I’ve heared HH took over Proline. Does that mean that Proline will be out of stock for a few months, like it was when HH took over ARRMA?

I’ve heared HH took over Proline. Does that mean that Proline will be out of stock for a few months, like it was when HH took over ARRMA?
It’s cause “covid” like every other excuse I’ve heard lately... which I understand but now that it’s so easily accepted it’s everyone’s goto... “cause covid bro” I actually got that answer from someone for something ????‍♂️

When we called the hobbystore, the awnser was ‘shippin’. But if that was the cade, I’d have it by now

[sarcasm]What, you thought the end of the "Western" free world was going to be a walk in the park or something? Packages are being lost and withheld for your safety citizen. There's a deadly scamdemic on the loose with a 97.7%+ survival rate unless you're 90. Now put on your slave muzzle and be quiet.[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]What, you thought the end of the "Western" free world was going to be a walk in the park or something? Packages are being lost and withheld for your safety citizen. There's a deadly scamdemic on the loose with a 97.7%+ survival rate unless you're 90. Now put on your slave muzzle and be quiet.[/sarcasm]
<syntax> [ ] </error>

Unfortunately Covid is truly responsible for so much delay these days.
But it also seems that it has been used as a cop out excuse much of the time for the most stupid problems around us..
So who really knows what's up?

Back