Who are Jetko..??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

#ArrmaAddict #RCwhore
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
I saw these at my LHS but I've never heard of them, any of you guys tried them ??

JETKO-JETKO

jetkopower.com

This is just a handful of tires they make... ( I like the look of those low profile ones šŸ‘šŸ¼ )

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 20.16.36.png
Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 20.16.56.png

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 20.17.31.png

Its a Korean startup company if I am remember correctly.. Someone posted Jetko somewhere else on AF months back. Do a search. I know nothing about these.
To me resembles Method RC tires. Do you see a resemblance to them? The wheels.
The treads look better than some of the Method ones. But Methods are belted, I don't know if these are.

I saw them in one of Talbotā€™s videos and tried to find some info on them, but there seems to be very little out there. Nice to see more options for the 1/5 scale trucks coming to market.

Well at least somebody has put some effort in making promo video's.
The Tomahawk has got the best tune, it's quite funky!

And can somebody get me a Loctite pass? wth is that :oops:? Sounds cool though!
The last logo seams to say Belt Tires but it's kinda hard to read.

1644048374558.png

I ordered these the other day and they have arrived. Searching the forum... seems like not much on them.

I'm about to open them up. Any questions you guys have?
What ones did you get, and what are you putting them on???

I ordered these the other day and they have arrived. Searching the forum... seems like not much on them.

I'm about to open them up. Any questions you guys have?
Yes, which ones did you buy and how much do they weigh? And afterwards weā€™d like to hear your thoughts on themšŸ˜‰

Jetko Tomahawk

Purchased here: Small Addictions RC

Free Shipping and No Tax

Shipping method:​
Free shipping from Small Addictions RC
Payment method:​
Credit Card
Grand Total:​
$185.52 USD
Tax:​
$0.00 USD
Shipping:​
$0.00 USD
Subtotal:​
$185.52 USD

k8s jetko tomahawk 2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg
6.jpg

What ones did you get, and what are you putting them on???
Tomahawks, Kraton 8S
Yes, which ones did you buy and how much do they weigh? And afterwards weā€™d like to hear your thoughts on themšŸ˜‰
I haven't driven the vehicle with the stock tires and these are probably the ones I will run first on the truck. Probably will be a little while before I end up running it due to weather/salt.

I don't have a small enough scale to weigh them. I don't think my bathroom scale is accurate at all (if it even reads) at such a low weight.

Last edited:
I like how the removable hexes got made for 8s by jetko. I have rounded off far too many hexes.
The 1/8 scale tires from Proline that use the removable hexes feel less stout... though im not sure its fair to compare because of course a bigger heavier vehicle will need sturdier material. The mashers I have are 1/6 scale but they don't use removable hexes.

There was a Talion on here that had the super sonic ones on it. I can't remember if it was a post or just in media.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back