What kind shocks can I put on the vortex?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan207265_RC

Reaction score
Well I upgrade my shocks to the eBay big bored shocks 4mm shaft..add 35W…well there okay but there kinda low I took to the hobby shop and they told it’s normal..but I’m not liking this shocks any suggestions on some good shocks for the vorteks..thanx everyone….

5DDDA1DF-4C5C-4BE2-A96C-CA9E787BB76C.jpeg

137931E3-954F-4BFB-BD66-74FE65122B8C.jpeg

4577B38F-F9B0-45AF-819C-EDFF8572EAB9.jpeg

4A96709F-C3A4-4812-8864-DFF81BBB1ABB.jpeg

You should learn basic tuning and maintenance and stop just looking for upgrades. You have another thread asking how to keep the RC going straight. You ended up buying lots of expensive upgrades, but never checked your bearings. I don't know if you checked your steering trim or turnbuckles either.

Now you're looking for a second shock upgrade when there was nothing wrong with the stock shocks. There's also nothing wrong with your first upgrades. You just need to turn the adjustment and tighten the springs.

No upgrades will help your RC run well if you don't learn basic tuning and maintenance. You have to tune and maintain upgrades just like stock parts.

You should learn basic tuning and maintenance and stop just looking for upgrades. You have another thread asking how to keep the RC going straight. You ended up buying lots of expensive upgrades, but never checked your bearings. I don't know if you checked your steering trim or turnbuckles either.

Now you're looking for a second shock upgrade when there was nothing wrong with the stock shocks. There's also nothing wrong with your first upgrades. You just need to turn the adjustment and tighten the springs.

No upgrades will help your RC run well if you don't learn basic tuning and maintenance. You have to tune and maintain upgrades just like stock parts.
Yeah ur right about I just want to have good performance and that would last longer then the stock one that’s all…lol but ur right I gotta learn more on maintaining the basics ones..😮🤓

I’m looking for some stock replacements, in the UK so the big bore aren’t viable because of shipping.

Also where did you get your lights, and how did they go in?

New into RC vorteks is my first

Thanks

I’m looking for some stock replacements, in the UK so the big bore aren’t viable because of shipping.

Also where did you get your lights, and how did they go in?

New into RC vorteks is my first

Thanks
It’s all good bro I’m still learning I came to the hobby RC like a year ago..lol this where I got my light and go to their YouTube channel that’s where u can learn how to install them..👌

B8F431F3-A389-4188-9CE9-0CA37820AB78.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back