Unique / Unusual Tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool Tex! Here's another unique tool. It's a door answering device.

IMG_20240513_145537165_HDR.jpg

Strange enough this guy just pulled in front of my house with this radio controlled contraption. He ran it down the street!! It's pretty fast! I don't know what the hell it is! Pretty sure it's not an Arrma.

View attachment 366265

Our resident Floridian gardener @Johnny b , with a penchant for bear-composting escapades, now faces a lawn that's not just dead brown but also burnt to a crisp, resembling a forgotten barbecue mishap. Undeterred by this crispy challenge, our intrepid gardener dons a firefighter's helmet, ready to battle the aftermath of a particularly enthusiastic sun. Armed with a hose and a sprinkle of hope, they unleash a torrent of water upon the scorched earth, hoping to quench not just the flames of despair but also to nourish the potential seeds of resurrection hiding beneath. As the water cascades, our gardener muses, "Perhaps this is nature's way of giving my lawn a fresh start, a blank canvas for a phoenix-like rebirth, with a dash of bear-approved compost for good measure!" And so, in the realm of gardening adventures, even a burnt lawn becomes a tale of resilience and unexpected growth.

Our resident Floridian gardener @Johnny b , with a penchant for bear-composting escapades, now faces a lawn that's not just dead brown but also burnt to a crisp, resembling a forgotten barbecue mishap. Undeterred by this crispy challenge, our intrepid gardener dons a firefighter's helmet, ready to battle the aftermath of a particularly enthusiastic sun. Armed with a hose and a sprinkle of hope, they unleash a torrent of water upon the scorched earth, hoping to quench not just the flames of despair but also to nourish the potential seeds of resurrection hiding beneath. As the water cascades, our gardener muses, "Perhaps this is nature's way of giving my lawn a fresh start, a blank canvas for a phoenix-like rebirth, with a dash of bear-approved compost for good measure!" And so, in the realm of gardening adventures, even a burnt lawn becomes a tale of resilience and unexpected growth.
Bet you aced composition and writing in school! Good Lord! Very accurate I might add!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I'm rebeling against my HOA. screw em!

That's even beyond Diem! I water the flowers every night but screw the lawn. 😆
Now that the thread is completely demolished and derailed, @Tex Koder that’s a beautiful tool! They might need one to chisel my ass off a street somewhere.

@Johnny b

Milorganite and water my friend. It will come back Forrest green with familiar views of where you like to eliminate.👍🏻😂

Back