Typhon Typhon 6S street basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgfast

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
I've been looking at Infractions for a while now thinking one might be fun for those days when my track just to wet to play on ( hate having to clean mud from my cars, much rather run on dusty dry track ) . Long story short I had a spare Typhon chassis hanging on wall and thought why not build it to get my feet wet before making a larger investment. I already had a couple of new motors laying around from the hobbystar sale earlier this year as well as the normal spare parts we all collect LOL. Most everything else our friends @jenny's provided, I picked a set 42/15 diffs. infraction shocks and towers, screw kit, battery tray assortment to round out the build. So it begins!!

1712181153166.jpeg

1712181248805.jpeg

1712181316782.jpeg

I'm happy with how things are coming along so far and will up more later as I continue to make progress.

Nice! I ran mine with Typhon shocks/towers for a while then swapped them out for the Limitless shocks/towers, a lot better cornering IMO. Post up more as you make progress. 👍
cool sounds like I might be on the right track with then, never building street setup before I'm kind of guessing what's going work best

my thinking is for just good old parking lot bashing with GRP XM7 tires that I'll have a good all-around gearing combo using the GP5 diffs / 50 tooth center with 20 tooth pinion to start. Motor is 4082 1780KV.

She's a roller!!
1712267523454.jpeg

I also installed Powerhobby fan bracket and set 30mm fans, waiting for ESC. Got to pay more attention to when ordering online, when it says Friday delivery to which Friday they referring to LOL ( QuicRun WP-8BL150 G2 ESC ) next week.

1712268389509.jpeg

I've also got to figure out what body to get, think sports car style. Second genn camaro would be nice, but haven't seen a vender for one. I have been looking at the DeltPlastik body's, mustang is sharp but I'm not Ford guy. Might have do an import, the Subaru WRX STI looks good to just don't Know LOL HELPPPPP!

Back