Typhon Typhon 3s front bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be flat black. I may paint the vertical braces red. I'm open for suggestions!
Im not good at seeing it without it being painted but,

The mount part black to match. Vertical and horizontal "lines/edges" red. Flat areas carbon fiber look. 🤷. Or just carbon fiber with red accents.

I also don't know how hard it would be to do lol

Im not good at seeing it without it being painted but,

The mount part black to match. Vertical and horizontal "lines/edges" red. Flat areas carbon fiber look. 🤷. Or just carbon fiber with red accents.

I also don't know how hard it would be to do lol
20211223_093223.jpg

Well before I get too crazy I'm going to run with it a bit to make sure it's somewhat durable

View attachment 188082
Well before I get too crazy I'm going to run with it a bit to make sure it's somewhat durable
It looks great flat black like that. Plus, since the plastic is white, every time you scratch it white will show through so might as will paint a color that’s easy to touch up or redo

Here is my Typhon with Granite bumper ARA320605 and spring set AR320410.

The standard skid plate accepted the bumper, it slotted straight in.

Luckily the spring came with some screws as I'm fairly new to this and not yet built any spares.

I used a little thread lock on the screw connecting the bumper to the skid plate, as I reused the same screw and it was looser than with the standard bumper.

Feels like it will protect the shocks better!

20231123_204038.jpg

20231123_204035.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back