SOLD / FOUND Traxxas Snap-On GTM Supercar, Eachine 100W 7A touchscreen charger w/ balance board, Left-Handed Futaba Magnum T3PK w/ Spektrum TX/RX and Lipo battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Infraction 4x4
The last time I sold on this forum was before the buyer/seller feedback was established. I will link my previous sales posts below. Local pickup available in Vacaville, CA (off of I-80 in between Sacramento and Oakland - just west of UC Davis). Sorry for all the pics, but I believe too many is better than not enough.

• Traxxas Snap-On GTM Supercar - $320 + shipping [If I use the box my Infraction came in (I will try to find a smaller one), the cheapest I found was UPS @$70 from California to Maine. If anyone has an idea for a cheaper option, I will gladly use whatever shipping service you want]

• Eachine 100W 7A touchscreen AC/DC 6s capable balance charger w/ 4 port XT60 6s balance board - $50 + shipping [USPS medium Flat Rate box is $16.10]

• Futaba Magnum T3PK w/ Spektrum TX/RX - $220 + shipping [USPS medium Flat Rate box is $16.10]

Before you get too excited, the Snap-On GTM Supercar is NOT new, NOT in the box, and NOT a shelf queen. I realize these are "collectible" and go for as high as $700 on eBay, but this one has actually been driven. That being said, it's in pretty good shape (minus the tires). A few scrapes here and there, but no major damage. The body doesn't have any cracks. The mirrors and spoiler are intact, and the lights work. Both sets of tires are worn, one tire is separating from the wheel. Can probably be re-glued. I didn't run a wire to the lights from the receiver, but I will include a cable if you want to connect it. The left front has a CVD instead of dogbone and cup (was like that when I bought it). Comes with original TQ RX/TX. Lipo battery in the pictures not included - shown to give a reference to the size of battery that fits perfectly. Mostly stock. Upgrades:

-Castle Creations Sidewinder 3 ESC with fan (2s-3s capable) with XT60 connector (can change to XT90, EC5, Deans, or TRX)
-Castle Creations 1410-3800kv brushless motor (2s-3s capable)
-Hot Racing 48P 48T steel spur
-RRP 48P 35T steel pinion

With such a small spur and tall pinion, high speeds are possible, but I've never done a high speed run. I can't control it on 3s at full throttle. I just don't have the room to test. Hopefully you'll have wide open spaces. SW3 ESC is double-sided taped, the SW3 switch is hot glued to the steering servo. I left a little slack on the motor wires in case you want to use the motor/ESC in another application. I figure the car is worth ~$250, the motor/ESC/pinion/spur ~$100, hence the $320 price. I do not want to separate the electronics.

-------------------------------------------------

Eachine 100W 7A touchscreen AC/DC 6s capable balance charger w/ XT60 6s balance board. Will include AC cord. The balance board is XT60. You don't have to use the balance board if you don't want to. There's balance ports on the unit itself. Comes with banana -> XT60 cable. If you need another type of plug, I can make banana -> XT90, EC5, or Deans. Works perfect, I just have a different setup for my batteries (see last picture).

Description:
The T00 multi-Chemistry AC/DC charger is a high performance,microprocessor controlled charger/discharger with built in lithium cell balancer. This charger has a 4.3'' color LCD touch screen and supports AC/DC dual input, very easy and convenient to use.

Specification:

Item NameTouch T100
Operating Voltage RangeAC 110V-240V
DC 11.0V-18.0V
Circuit PowerMax. 100W for charging
Max. 5W for discharging
Charge Current Range0.1-7.0A
Discharge Current Range0.1-1.0A
Current Drain For Balancing Li-Po300mAh/cell
NiCd/ NiMH Battery Cell Count1-15 cells
Lithium Battery Cell Count1-6 cells
Pb Battery Voltage1-10 cells
Display4.3'' color LCD touch screen
Weight728g (Included the cables and package)
Dimension135x150x40mm

Features:
High-power And high-performance Circuit

It can charge or discharge up to 15 cells of NiCd/NiMH and 6 series of Lithium batteries with maximum current of 7.0A.

Individual Voltage Balancer For Lithium Batteries Inside
Does not require any extra balancer separately when charging Lithium batteries(Lilo/LiPO/LiFe) for cell voltage balancing.

Balance Individual Cells On Discharge
If the voltage of any one cell varies abnormally, the process will be stopped with the error message.

Accept Various Types of Lithium Battery
It can accept three types of Lithium batteries- Lilon, LiPo and LiFe.

Lithium Battery 'Fast' and 'Store' Mode
You can charge Lithium battery for special purposes. 'Fast' charge reduces the charging time of Lithium battery and 'Store' mode controls the final voltage of the battery to be suit for long time storage.

Maximum Safety
Delta-peak sensitivity
Capacity cut-off
Temperature cut-off
Processing safety time
Input power low cut-off
Automatic cooling fan

Data Store/Load
For users convenience it can store maximum 8 data of different batteries. These data can be called out at any time you need and the process can be executed without program setting.

Cyclic Charging/Discharging
Perform 1 to 5 cycles of charge>discharge or discharge>charge continually for battery refreshing and balancing.

Package Included:
1x Eachine Touch T100 charger
1x AC Power supply cable (US)
1x Banana connector to XT60 cable
1x 4 port XT60 balance board

-------------------------------------------------

Futaba Magnum T3PK w/ Spektrum SM1001 TX and Spektrum SR3000 RX and 3s Lipo battery. Been holding onto this gem for awhile now. Bought it for my wife because she's a lefty, but she never got into it. The manual gives directions on how to switch back to right handed. All buttons/switches work. In great shape. There's couple of dust specs inside the screen. Spektrum antenna glued on permanently. I will provide the PDF manual for the Magnum T3PK Super (can't find the non-Super). I think the only difference is the Super has built in Futaba TX and doesn't need an external adapter like the Spektrum SM1001. The rest of the instructions should be applicable. The Lipo battery is brand new. I'll leave it inside the radio unplugged.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm not emotionally attached to any of it, so please send (reasonable) offers. Trying to clean out my excess equipment. PayPal or Zelle, whichever you prefer. Thanks for viewing my ad!

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg