Spektrum Dx5c and Sr315 voltage question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dads spektrum DX5c smart sense cuts out randomly and shows low voltage then goes back up could it just be the battery in the car.

Not sure if I understand the question fully....but your battery in the RC will drop when you have a load on it...bashing it....and when you come to rest the voltage will/can go back up. When you throttle it again the DX5C can give you an alert for low voltage when the load hits again...

With the Spektrum batteries, this is annoying to me have not found a way to stop it for smart batteries...but I can control and turn that off with non-Spektrum batteries which I use more anyway...

If that was not it....my bad

Sorry not just bashing it’s in a drag car but I just did some rerouting of wires and changed the shocks and re calibrated the control and while just driving in my house it would loose connection and the voltage reading on the remote would drop to 4.3 and then go back to almost 6 wasn’t doing any hard hits or anything just making sure the motor direction was right and all since I changed the motor as well

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back