Typhon So Can someone tell me what this is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question. The short of it is that the topic is merely speed running and PB's, no matter the rig. Whatever rig it is that gave your PB.
And here at AF many other brands are discussed freely. This is not a HH/ Arrma owned site. And AF doesn't exclude hobbyists based on brand.
Unlike the Traxassss forums for example. Owned by TRX. Don't go there and compare your Lim with an XO-1 for instance. You will be banned/ ignored:ROFLMAO: Called a troll.
Just my spin.
Others may chime in.:cool:

@SrC nailed it. If you're part of the forum and you're running something for speed, we want it to be included. I personally felt like limiting the platforms wouldn't help moving this part of the community forward, plus there are other places to go if you're looking for more restrictions. We're here to have fun!

Edit: we also need to follow the admin's preference, so they may say that the list is Arrma only.

Last edited:
Well said fellas👍 it's about the hobby and fun not brand worshipping and bashing. Hell I've got a WLtoys 144001 with a PB of 60mph that can go on the list as it's about speed PB's not Arrma PB's.

You can run a wheelbarrow on this forum and no one would care less, that's why this place is so 😎.
I want to put a TP 4050 on my wheelbarrow with an XLX2. But it's a Delta wind? Any suggestions. How to mount it.
Any one else use this setup on their Wheelbarrow? What gearing should I start out with?
Did Castle release the wheelbarrow update yet?
I am a newb to wheelbarrowing .:ROFLMAO:

I’ve thought about this quite a bit since yesterday trying to look at this from different perspectives, but ultimately I feel that the ArrmaForum ranking list should be limited to Arrma vehicles only or one-off hybrid builds where Arrma parts are the predominant brand being utilized for the build.
Posting PB or daily speeds achieved with non-Arrma vehicles are welcome and can go into posts in their respective threads but the Arrma list should be reserved to the brand this forum is centered around.

Well then you guys are going to love it when I Run the 1/5 SCALE and ask to be put on the list .
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 2 stroke powa baby.

IMG_20190330_204730.jpg

I’ve thought about this quite a bit since yesterday trying to look at this from different perspectives, but ultimately I feel that the ArrmaForum ranking list should be limited to Arrma vehicles only or one-off hybrid builds where Arrma parts are the predominant brand being utilized for the build.
Posting PB or daily speeds achieved with non-Arrma vehicles are welcome and can go into posts in their respective threads but the Arrma list should be reserved to the brand this forum is centered around.
Thanks for clarifying; I’ll update the list and add a note to the post!

Agreed .. for PB, it should be placed in their respecive places .. I'm stickin with 0-60 in under an hour. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back