Kraton She's dead nooo!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
So guess what Arrma fam, I was out bashing the Other day with my boy and I ended up bending and cracking my chassis and my front suspension hinge block ?? damnit. So, big question now is do I finally go with the M2C crusher chassis OR the outcast 8S chassis??!! I can not decide, I know the outcast one is a bit shorter than the crusher so I'm not sure if my body will still fit i don't want to cut too much of it off and get close to the back body mount holes. So any opinions on which would be best? Yes I want to do beast wheelies and backflips and all that EVENTUALLY that Is hahaha but I still want her to be a beast on the ground. So what do you all think??

20201206_202317.jpg

20201206_202638.jpg

20201206_215144.jpg

Don't quote me. I believe M2C makes an 8S OC specific length chassis also. A drop in. Check on their site. M2C all the way. I think I am correct about this.

Don't quote me. I believe M2C makes an 8S OC specific length chassis also. A drop in. Check on their site. M2C all the way. I think I am correct about this.
An outcast 8s chassis, yes. Just a normal one tho so it's a short wheel base I'm just curious if the crusher one will be better on my kraton or the outcast chassis that's all haha

I believe @Rich Duperbash had one. He showcased it on the OC8S. same length. Maybe its not released yet. Not sure. Rich does the testing on them before they are put in production. The Shortened M2C K8S chassis was made prior to the OC8S release. That shortened the K8S. Some liked it better. But I think it is still like 20mm longer than the OC8S stocker. Did you check MC2 online yet???
don't waste your time and $$$ on another stock chassis IMHO. I don't own an 8S. Yet.
I have been following it closely however, upgrades and all.

I believe @Rich Duperbash had one. He showcased it on the OC8S. same length. Maybe its not released yet. Not sure. Rich does the testing on them before they are put in production. The Shortened M2C K8S chassis was made prior to the OC8S release. That shortened the K8S. Some liked it better. But I think it is still like 20mm longer than the OC8S stocker. Did you check MC2 online yet???
Yea I checked on the site, doesn't say much just that they both are short wheel base and what the thickness of them is lol nothing about length I'm trying to look it up online to
don't waste your time and $$$ on another stock chassis IMHO. I don't own an 8S. Yet.
I have been following it closely however, upgrades and all.
Ok, so the outcast chassis is 3 and a quarter inch. Shorter just about. My question is that its going to all fit and work right lol like the body i can cut and still be able to use or what? Plus, i have a 12S set up so everything is beefed up lol poop sucks I can't find a video about it or nothing either
Yea I checked on the site, doesn't say much just that they both are short wheel base and what the thickness of them is lol nothing about length I'm trying to look it up online to

Ok, so the outcast chassis is 3 and a quarter inch. Shorter just about. My question is that its going to all fit and work right lol like the body i can cut and still be able to use or what? Plus, i have a 12S set up so everything is beefed up lol plus it sucks I can't find a video about it or nothing either
@Rich Duperbash what do you think buddy? M2C outcast 8s chassis on my kraton 12S conversion??

Last edited:
So guess what Arrma fam, I was out bashing the Other day with my boy and I ended up bending and cracking my chassis and my front suspension hinge block ?? damnit. So, big question now is do I finally go with the M2C crusher chassis OR the outcast 8S chassis??!! I can not decide, I know the outcast one is a bit shorter than the crusher so I'm not sure if my body will still fit i don't want to cut too much of it off and get close to the back body mount holes. So any opinions on which would be best? Yes I want to do beast wheelies and backflips and all that EVENTUALLY that Is hahaha but I still want her to be a beast on the ground. So what do you all think??

View attachment 112934

View attachment 112935

View attachment 112936

Friday - DAMN - YouTube

If that were mine I'd keep it a regular length K8 and buy the JBI chassis.
Never heard of the jbl chassis. Why would u keep it normal length tho?

^^^"Just Bash It" makes quality chassis and parts. 7075 and 6061 alloys and some CF parts. They also are a "Kit breaker" for some models. They have periodic sales at times.

JBI | Just Bash It RC | Durable RC Parts

Last edited:
^^^"Just Bash It" makes quality chassis and parts. 7075 and 6061 alloys and some CF parts. They also are a "Kit breaker" for some models. They have periodic sales at times.

JBI | Just Bash It RC | Durable RC Parts
Ok cool I'll check it out! I kind of want the SWB M2C tho I'm just asking around for feedback on wither SWB or LWB since I have a 12S set up

^^^ I know.
Hopefully others with an 8S will chime in. (y)

I got the just-bash-it chassis on my k8s and I'm really happy with it, it's shiny and strong and also better looking than the m2c one. Also, just keep in mind that with the 12s conversion kit you're running, you'll have to throw out your current "combined"-chassis brace when going with a shorter chassis (also maybe other mods...).

I got the just-bash-it chassis on my k8s and I'm really happy with it, it's shiny and strong and also better looking than the m2c one. Also, just keep in mind that with the 12s conversion kit you're running, you'll have to throw out your current "combined"-chassis brace when going with a shorter chassis (also maybe other mods...).
Wow I didn't even think of that! Damn.....see that's why I asked you guy's on the forum thanks man ur right, that actually really sucks for me that is! I really wanted the SWB but maybe another time when I have the cash if I need to get a different brace and other things. I'm going to check out the just bash it one thank u dude!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back