SOLD / FOUND Shenanigans!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the math... this all adds up to $901.28 (and this is before any tax or any shipping charges!) and it is exactly how it would arrive at your door after paying that.. with the exception that the assembly has been done for you 🤷🏻‍♂️

Is no one in the market for a Mojave EXB? Someone would be silly to pass on this deal am I missing something ? I refuse to sell on eBay after finding out their mafia rates and sneaky charges. My local areas platforms such as Craigslist or OfferUp etc, people seem to think your new items should be half price? This doesn’t make sense to me.

ok, anyways I’m done ranting, this is here until it sells I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️
943C2407-18F6-4AFF-976B-9F81EE403AFB.png
8D6F10C7-26D4-4097-8278-32DE3DE61E46.png
FE6AD529-EBD0-467A-8AB0-48948BE93D1C.png
EF9769AB-F96B-4150-99EA-4F97998324EE.png
C3282C02-1075-4DA1-84CE-F73FE64F2E53.png

Last edited:
I 100% would have bought this for that price. I don't know why this is still available?? If I didn't just buy my mojave yesterday..

I just cant keep my eyes off of this one. Still here. 🤷‍♂️
I don't get that. Only AF members know that this is a great offer??? 8S no less!!!
This is the ultimate RTR EXB Mojo. Handbuilt by RCP.
Anyone wanting an EXB over the RTR Mojo, or doesn't want to setup a roller, this is it. Just buy and drive.
I dare anyone to go to any LHS and ask them to $build$ up this roller. See what a deal this is.....
I have a Mojave already. Or I would have pulled the trigger a long time ago. Mojave is still my favorite Arrma Rig right now.
Sounds like I am plugging this maybe.
Just surprised it's still here waiting for an owner.🤷‍♂️

If that sticker doesn't do the trick then humanity is doomed! :ROFLMAO:

I'm with @SrC , I can't understand why this hasn't been snatched up. If I had the cash flow right now, I would scarf this up without a second thought. 🤩

If that sticker doesn't do the trick then humanity is doomed! :ROFLMAO:

I'm with @SrC , I can't understand why this hasn't been snatched up. If I had the cash flow right now, I would scarf this up without a second thought. 🤩
I already have multiple Mojave's and I would want this if I didn't have other priorities. I think cash flow is a deciding factor for a lot of folks right now.

I already have multiple Mojave's and I would want this if I didn't have other priorities. I think cash flow is a deciding factor for a lot of folks right now.
You can never have to many Mojaves! :love: :ROFLMAO:

The only priblem I see here is you lose the warranty but hey its built by some ine else. Hmm

The only priblem I see here is you lose the warranty but hey its built by some ine else. Hmm
Why would you lose a warranty? I can provide an original receipt for anyone who needed to claim anything. Also, what big ticket item are you going to need to replace on a roller? No warranty on electronics .. 🤔 oh and the huge dip in price from what you’d pay to what I have offered could cover anything that could go wrong but hey 🤷🏻‍♂️...

Why would you lose a warranty? I can provide an original receipt for anyone who needed to claim anything. Also, what big ticket item are you going to need to replace on a roller? No warranty on electronics .. 🤔 oh and the huge dip in price from what you’d pay to what I have offered could cover anything that could go wrong but hey 🤷🏻‍♂️...
It looks complete to me am I missing something.
Warranty esc, warranty servo, warranty motor, warranty rx are these not incl? How old are components? Out of warranty yet? Did not know you were sending reciepts.

It looks complete to me am I missing something.
Warranty esc, warranty servo, warranty motor, warranty rx are these not incl? How old are components? Out of warranty yet? Did not know you were sending reciepts.
All the electronics are purchased through Jenny’s rc... (no warranty anyways) just like you’d do if you bought it... no one is going to buy brand new electronics and if they do they like to waste money. Everyone gets their stuff from Jenny’s. ?? 🤷🏻‍♂️

also, has anyone ever claimed warranty on a servo? 🤔

Never thought my threads would get attacked like this when my prices are low on it 😂🤣

sigh..

Not attacking sorry you feel that way just want informatiom before I say hey ill take it. But ill pass, thanks for build. Was interested.

You aren’t interested because there is no warranty??
I think he’s passing because I was snappy, I apologize but man... this things been sitting forever it’s like it’s cursed 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve been toying with the idea of cannibalizing it and making it into a wicked kraton xl 🤔 maybe then it’ll sell better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back