Series / parallel harness for running a dual setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Hey doe anyone know where i can buy a series / parallel harness so i can run 2 setups from one reciver? Doing another dual build, and i really want to avoid soldering this time.

thanks

I would do a bunch of YouTube watching of like older raz videos where he builds them first couple dual motor builds. all I know is you run a master and slave units but no clue how there controlled from receiver to esc’s

all I know is you run a master and slave units but no clue how there controlled from receiver to esc’s

This is 2022..... you now have to say leader and follower or they will tear down your monument.

I would do a bunch of YouTube watching of like older raz videos where he builds them first couple dual motor builds. all I know is you run a master and slave units but no clue how there controlled from receiver to esc’s
All you have to do is pick which ESC you want to be the master. then cut & insulate the signal lead on the slave ESC. plug both into the splitter cable then the splitter cable to the receiver as normal & calibrate. I like to use two stickers marked S&M :ROFLMAO: so I know which one to turn on first. should always turn on master first

It seems to me like this would be doable with any transmitter than can channel mix, making both channels 2 and 3 respond equally to throttle input. Just make sure they are calibrated in tandem and no additional wiring would be required beyond clipping power from one of the ESCs.

Alternatively, running the receiver off an external BEC with no power from ESC, would allow you to bypass having a master and slave ESC.

Unless anyone sees an issue with this, it'll likely be how I run a tandem build.

It seems to me like this would be doable with any transmitter than can channel mix, making both channels 2 and 3 respond equally to throttle input. Just make sure they are calibrated in tandem and no additional wiring would be required beyond clipping power from one of the ESCs.

Alternatively, running the receiver off an external BEC with no power from ESC, would allow you to bypass having a master and slave ESC.

Unless anyone sees an issue with this, it'll likely be how I run a tandem build.
Raz has a demo in one of his dual motor builds. very informative.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back