senton gt with mamba x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOHA

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
20240414_134214.jpg
20240414_133824.jpg
20240414_133233.jpg

I want to build pure stock chassis so i use infraction's parts shock tower and shocks, diff's, etc and put on mamba x esc and castle 1515 2200kv motor it is so powerful!! someday i'll check the fullspeed with gps speed meter

I had run this same setup in the past and its great!

Before going fast I would get your toe angle adjusted. The toe out like you have it is ideal for quick turn in, but not good for high speeds.

1713534167973.png

"Generally the rule of thumb is that more toe-in increases understeer and more toe-out increases oversteer. However, with modern cars, especially race cars with independent front and rear suspensions, there is another effect on handling. Most manufacturers recommend a chassis alignment which contains a small amount of toe-in. This will give the best possible stability at speed"

Last edited:
I had run this same setup in the past and its great!

Before going fast I would get your toe angle adjusted. The toe out like you have it is ideal for quick turn in, but not good for high speeds.

View attachment 361771

"Generally the rule of thumb is that more toe-in increases understeer and more toe-out increases oversteer. However, with modern cars, especially race cars with independent front and rear suspensions, there is another effect on handling. Most manufacturers recommend a chassis alignment which contains a small amount of toe-in. This will give the best possible stability at speed"
thx for advice ( ´∀` )b

Back