SOLD / FOUND Redcat Kaiju 6S, Proline Badland 3.8” Tires, Tekno Links, EC5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly sure why there isn’t more hype around this product either. Redcat is the best customer service I have ever dealt with. I just tried to warranty the front upper links because why not… well not only did they send me two pairs of front upper links but I received the rears as well. No runaround with pictures and videos and crap like Horizon did me… Parts are very cheap for the Kaiju and readily available online too. The electronics are Hobbywing, this is probably the best ready to run tire available if not then it’s second to the backflip LPs. It comes with lights on the front and rear which is usually an additional $100 for Traxxas… Double Velcro battery straps… it’s simple but it’s honestly the best battery tray available quick easy simple and it works. I’m not sure what’s holding it back really.

Not exactly sure why there isn’t more hype around this product either. Redcat is the best customer service I have ever dealt with. I just tried to warranty the front upper links because why not… well not only did they send me two pairs of front upper links but I received the rears as well. No runaround with pictures and videos and crap like Horizon did me… Parts are very cheap for the Kaiju and readily available online too. The electronics are Hobbywing, this is probably the best ready to run tire available if not then it’s second to the backflip LPs. It comes with lights on the front and rear which is usually an additional $100 for Traxxas… Double Velcro battery straps… it’s simple but it’s honestly the best battery tray available quick easy simple and it works. I’m not sure what’s holding it back really.
Yeah, from what I've seen it might just be lacking a little durability to be a top contender?

Yeah, from what I've seen it might just be lacking a little durability to be a top contender?
I don’t think that’s accurate at all. I recently held a poll on this forum for Arrma Kraton 4S vs Traxxas Maxx and many people were saying the Kaiju would beat both. I even replied that I would make a championship for the winner vs the Kaiju but I never did…

Back