Ramy’s new gargantuan C-17 build.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
I don’t know how many of y‘all follow Ramy and Tyler Perry in their builds, but check it out if you haven’t already done so. Just incredible. Also, it’s super cool to see Tyler Perry so involved in the hobby. Check out some of his earlier videos, too. Tyler is a great pilot, a great builder (although Ramy does most of the heavy lifting on the builds) and has the most incredible production facility. Mad props to both of these guys, it’s absolutely mind blowing.
C-17 Globemaster build. Here’s part one:

Yeah, I have checked him out before. Definitely cool he is in the hobby. I'm a top-notch helicopter builder, most call me the heli-machine in my club as I pump out a 700 build and have it in the air with in 1 to 2 days hahaha. I love big builds like these.

Yeah, I have checked him out before. Definitely cool he is in the hobby. I'm a top-notch helicopter builder, most call me the heli-machine in my club as I pump out a 700 build and have it in the air with in 1 to 2 days hahaha. I love big builds like these.
Very cool. Post up some of your builds!

Post up some builds you say hahaha. No problem sir!!!

My most recent is the diabolo black edition... These are super rare and minicopter only sells a few a year. Very sought after. The wording was from minicopter, but the rest of the vinyl i template made custom and applied myself. Them mks x6 servos are $200 each and it takes 4 of them haha.

0b2c43e0-0c14-4209-ac5b-fed734bdd160.jpg

12345.jpg

1233.jpg

Here is a couple of the others I own:

20230610_134540.jpg

375728443_10232301838519147_3487222070939325904_n.jpg

My Yellow Diabolo is packed with $2k just in electronics. Kontronics makes the most reliable high-end Motor/ESC's you can get; they are stupid expensive though.
299144306_10229526991869715_7353536695846223947_n.jpg

297992520_10229514942048477_6606784481688586176_n.jpg

298621077_10229514941688468_665255410917634971_n.jpg

298207809_10229514941608466_6245732686873502137_n.jpg

A really fun build I did is my Night Flying Angry bird.

My most recent is the diabolo black edition... These are super rare and minicopter only sells a few a year. Very sought after. The wording was from minicopter, but the rest of the vinyl i template made custom and applied myself. Them mks x6 servos are $200 each and it takes 4 of them haha.

View attachment 334706

View attachment 334714
View attachment 334713

View attachment 334708
View attachment 334707

My Yellow Diabolo is packed with $2k just in electronics. Kontronics makes the most reliable high-end Motor/ESC's you can get; they are stupid expensive though.
View attachment 334709

View attachment 334710
View attachment 334711
View attachment 334712

Super impressive! That‘s some serious hardware you’ve built. I’ve never tried helis.

Super impressive! That‘s some serious hardware you’ve built. I’ve never tried helis.
Thanks!! They have started making some really good and valued heli's lately that are kinda beginner Friendly Like the omp m3 and m4. Or the Flywing v450 V3. Cheap and practically fly themselves. They are also well built beefy heli's. The M3 I can attest to, I have one as a beater that I literally bash and it takes it so well.

I do love planes but don't really build them, usually just buy ARF and toss in a Rx and go. I have A-10 dual motor ducted fan jet and 80" Cessna. Planes are much more relaxing haha.

My maiden on the A-10 however wasnt relaxed. My hands were shaking bad afterwards.

View attachment 334706

View attachment 334714
View attachment 334713

View attachment 334708
View attachment 334707

View attachment 334709

View attachment 334710
View attachment 334711
View attachment 334712

Stunning collection you have there! Those absolutely poop all over my little 13 inch Amazon helicopter lol...although it is boatloads of fun!

Stunning collection you have there! Those absolutely poop all over my little 13 inch Amazon helicopter lol...although it is boatloads of fun!
I mean we all start somewhere. I did the same with drones, started small, then went stupidly huge, now I have settle for a 7" long range HD FPV.

Little secret, Drones, when flown line of sight and not FPV, control 100% like a helicopter. But they have massive stability assistance and almost cant crash. They will safely train anyone to fly a heli without risk.

I don’t know how many of y‘all follow Ramy and Tyler Perry in their builds, but check it out if you haven’t already done so. Just incredible. Also, it’s super cool to see Tyler Perry so involved in the hobby. Check out some of his earlier videos, too. Tyler is a great pilot, a great builder (although Ramy does most of the heavy lifting on the builds) and has the most incredible production facility. Mad props to both of these guys, it’s absolutely mind blowing.
C-17 Globemaster build. Here’s part one:
Wow the precision and scale of those things is crazy.
IT looks like you could absolutely lay inside and go for a ride!!!

Also really intermeeting that Tyler Perry is into this stuff, I didn't expect him to be into these hobbies.

Thanks for sharing this!

Wow the precision and scale of those things is crazy.
IT looks like you could absolutely lay inside and go for a ride!!!

Also really intermeeting that Tyler Perry is into this stuff, I didn't expect him to be into these hobbies.

Thanks for sharing this!

"Single seat" Private sleep lounge - Lyft
VIP flights at your service.. with Auto Pilot.

Maybe someone needs to tell Rami and Tyler about Freewing or E-Flite. What if they does not know you can actually buy almost ready to fly aeroplanes? I think they would be grateful to know about that. I save a lot of time and money :unsure: that way.

Last edited:
Y’all should check this out. Ramy finished this build for Tyler Perry (who has been flying it quite a bit) and Tyler literally made Ramy fly it, who really didn’t want to ask… Such a cool video. And holy smoke, every time I feel cocky about some RC I’ve done I watch his channel and am instantly humbled. This is such next level stuff. So amazing.

Y’all should check this out. Ramy finished this build for Tyler Perry (who has been flying it quite a bit) and Tyler literally made Ramy fly it, who really didn’t want to ask… Such a cool video. And holy smoke, every time I feel cocky about some RC I’ve done I watch his channel and am instantly humbled. This is such next level stuff. So amazing.
My God that thing is massive 😳 Serious question, as I'm not too familiar with rc avionics, is this a 12S system, or something even more powerful than that??

My God that thing is massive 😳 Serious question, as I'm not too familiar with rc avionics, is this a 12S system, or something even more powerful than that??
I don’t know. I would guess the engines are 12s, he must have a substantial bank of batteries. A couple of years ago he was limited to a certain scale he could build before the limitations of the engines made anything larger impossible, but apparently either better/bigger EDF’s have come along or just having four of them was enough. That thing has a 21’ wingspan! You should go back and look at some of his builds. Absolutely freaking incredible work. His airliners he built for Tyler Perry are just crazy cool.

Back