PPS & JBI - acquired

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Notorious
For those that want to know:

IMG_1165.jpeg

I came across this company while looking for a place to purchase hex adapters for the 1/5 GRP wheels I wanted from Hobby Heroes. Hopefully, after the acqiusition, they will be able to finally respond to my emails and direct me to a page on their website where the items are in stock.

https://www.evshobbiesusa.com/

I hope they paid Bob a pretty penny for PPS. I always like supporting cottage industry. I also hope Bob can now not feel so much overwhelming stress trying to fill tons of orders as word of his superior products spread. My last order took three months for fulfillment, but I’m not complaining. His wares have always been worth the wait and I understand that he was a one man band.

I hope they paid Bob a pretty penny for PPS. I always like supporting cottage industry. I also hope Bob can now not feel so much overwhelming stress trying to fill tons of orders as word of his superior products spread. My last order took three months for fulfillment, but I’m not complaining. His wares have always been worth the wait and I understand that he was a one man band.

Hope so too!

I'm sure Bob will feel the weight of managing orders/answering emails taken off his shoulders and allow him to continue focus on Design & Manufacturing.

I came across this company while looking for a place to purchase hex adapters for the 1/5 GRP wheels I wanted from Hobby Heroes. Hopefully, after the acqiusition, they will be able to finally respond to my emails and direct me to a page on their website where the items are in stock.

https://www.evshobbiesusa.com/
The Just Bash It adapters were probably the best designed ones I've ever bought...
Just added too much offset for my application.
If I ever get my Mojave build done, I'll regret not still having a set

So who is EVS?
I've ordered some of Oktay's parts from them... Fast shipping!

Back