One year ago today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
One year ago today I was in the hospital, praying for a miracle. It was the last full day I had with Bridget. She took her last breath 9 minutes past midnight. It was the worst moment of my life, and it still stings to this day.
So remember to hug the people you love often, and never forget to tell them you love them. ✌️
IMG_20240620_232536.jpg

Duuuude, it's too early to make me all teary eyed!! So sorry man. I was wondering how you've been. I didn't realize it's been a year already. Crazy sh!t. You got this. Where ever she or her soul is, she's always there with you. Stay strong.

One year ago today I was in the hospital, praying for a miracle. It was the last full day I had with Bridget. She took her last breath 9 minutes past midnight. It was the worst moment of my life, and it still stings to this day.
So remember to hug the people you love often, and never forget to tell them you love them. ✌️
View attachment 374652
🙏 Just remember she'll aways be with you.

Sorry for the sad post guys, I was in a weird place last night.

Buddy,
No apologies needed.

It's good to express yourself whenever you need.
Sorrow becomes a little more bearable when you talk it out.

We're all here for you.

Sorry for the sad post guys, I was in a weird place last night.
Never apologize for a post like this again, not in any of our communities.

I can't and don't even want to imagine what that is like, but if you need anything at all, please let me know. You're in our thoughts for sure.

Back