New "Racing" batteries from CNHL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order for some 6S 5200’s
I had to. Got two for what one would normally cost me elsewhere

Better order mines before they're gone. The 6200's are sold out

think you will be ok with shipping as from china. its only EU imports that have changed
thanks I hope so !
Here you go, thanks goes to @Dwdrums00 (y)

https://bit.ly/2LAHtfI (Valid until 31) according to their site
Thanks I was thinking of the $39 black n red ones with a 100c constant and 200c burst but will that not blow the f$%king doors off?
Max6 6 and 1650 booth hobbywing? Ive never really understood discharge rates just that I know obviously the higher the discharge the more punch it can provide but is 200c bursts enough to blow up my esc? im only ever on 6S and im not likely to ever put 8S in that system!
Electric currents and stuff always my downfall, literally can't wrap my head around it?

Last edited:
thanks I hope so !

Thanks I was thinking of the $39 black n red ones with a 100c constant and 200c burst but will that not blow the f$%king doors off?
Max6 6 and 1650 booth hobbywing? Ive never really understood discharge rates just that I know obviously the higher the discharge the more punch it can provide but is 200c bursts enough to blow up my esc? im only ever on 6S and im not likely to ever put 8S in that system!
Electric currents and stuff always my downfall, literally can't wrap my head around it?
the c ratings on these batteries are marketing hype. no one makes a true 100c battery. your ESC will be fine.

Common sense section in my head tells me it’s too bad I missed the sold out the 4s 9500mah and wait for spring or summer to see what that brings to the market, but... the instant-satisfaction-buy-now section says to go for two 3s 9500mah that are in stock. With two of those bricks would bring total weight of the K6 to little over 7KG (16 lb) with stock esc and motor on 6s, is that too much?
Honestly don’t know what to do 🤷‍♂️....

I ordered my last battery 6s 5200.

So I end up with 2-5200 4s (should have got 6200's), 2-6200 3s, 1-6s 5200. That should hold me for a good while.

Was writing down differences between Gens @ce and Cnhl and saw two there was a small restocking ( maybe due to cancellations).
So quickly clicked a few buttons and now hoping it will be shipped 🤞
1F76919B-ED2D-4B2A-B2D3-292E082A29B4.png

I ordered my last battery 6s 5200.

So I end up with 2-5200 4s (should have got 6200's), 2-6200 3s, 1-6s 5200. That should hold me for a good while.
Can you answer my question Badazz? To sport that name I know you can. Knowbody else can so far. How in the heck do I hook up both batteries at the same time ahhhhh this is getting frustrating!! First switch from nitro to battery power and 900 dollars later and 230 miles of drive time. And I'm left with my ...... in my hands. Sorry I needed that,,, vent a little. Can you hook up both batts at the same time without harness modification. Brand new car brand new everything, purchased ready to run from a major hobby store in Anchorage Alaska. Hook up first batt, cool no prob. Hook up second batt spark and pop sound. Pulled connectors back apart immediately. Car runs on 1 battery with feed loop connector hooked on the other battery IC5 pl7g just fine. I know you know what's going on already if your a seasoned Kraton pilot without me having to keep going on and on with all the details for the 4th time. Other online info searches. Haven't gotten a good answer from woodie on this site yet. Please help.

Can you answer my question Badazz? To sport that name I know you can. Knowbody else can so far. How in the heck do I hook up both batteries at the same time ahhhhh this is getting frustrating!! First switch from nitro to battery power and 900 dollars later and 230 miles of drive time. And I'm left with my ...... in my hands. Sorry I needed that,,, vent a little. Can you hook up both batts at the same time without harness modification. Brand new car brand new everything, purchased ready to run from a major hobby store in Anchorage Alaska. Hook up first batt, cool no prob. Hook up second batt spark and pop sound. Pulled connectors back apart immediately. Car runs on 1 battery with feed loop connector hooked on the other battery IC5 pl7g just fine. I know you know what's going on already if your a seasoned Kraton pilot without me having to keep going on and on with all the details for the 4th time. Other online info searches. Haven't gotten a good answer from woodie on this site yet. Please help.
What kind of car you have? If its a 6s or 8s, the car will run off one battery if the esc has a loop plugged into one side. To run two batteries unplug the loop and plug the both batteries into each connector. The connectors are wired in series which means the battery voltages will add together. (ie 2x2s= 4s. 2x3s= 6s. To be safe its best to only put like batteries together. Hope it helps.

Did anyone order from the EU warehouse and have your orders been shipped?

My order still show as 'Unshipped' and its nine days since I placed the order. I have asked them by email and message on their FB page. No answer.

Did anyone order from the EU warehouse and have your orders been shipped?

My order still show as 'Unshipped' and its nine days since I placed the order. I have asked them by email and message on their FB page. No answer.
Yes, ordered last Friday and received this Wednesday.👍

Can you answer my question Badazz? To sport that name I know you can. Knowbody else can so far. How in the heck do I hook up both batteries at the same time ahhhhh this is getting frustrating!! First switch from nitro to battery power and 900 dollars later and 230 miles of drive time. And I'm left with my ...... in my hands. Sorry I needed that,,, vent a little. Can you hook up both batts at the same time without harness modification. Brand new car brand new everything, purchased ready to run from a major hobby store in Anchorage Alaska. Hook up first batt, cool no prob. Hook up second batt spark and pop sound. Pulled connectors back apart immediately. Car runs on 1 battery with feed loop connector hooked on the other battery IC5 pl7g just fine. I know you know what's going on already if your a seasoned Kraton pilot without me having to keep going on and on with all the details for the 4th time. Other online info searches. Haven't gotten a good answer from woodie on this site yet. Please help
Did you try running it after you plugged in two batteries and got the spark, or just disconnect immediately? If it runs on one battery with the loop connector on the other side, but then not on two batteries, then id say the second battery is the issue somehow, and not the ESC. Try two different batteries and see if its the same, if so then that would most likely be an ESC issue. If you don't have two other batteries maybe try to find a hobby shop to try different batteries, or help figure it out

Did you try running it after you plugged in two batteries and got the spark, or just disconnect immediately? If it runs on one battery with the loop connector on the other side, but then not on two batteries, then id say the second battery is the issue somehow, and not the ESC. Try two different batteries and see if its the same, if so then that would most likely be an ESC issue. If you don't have two other batteries maybe try to find a hobby shop to try different batteries, or help figure it out
running 2 batteries in series I always used to get a spark and pop when plugging in the second battery. I switched out my xt90 connectors to xt 150 anti-spark and problem solved. you can get xt 90 anti spark connectors too .

running 2 batteries in series I always used to get a spark and pop when plugging in the second battery. I switched out my xt90 connectors to xt 150 anti-spark and problem solved. you can get xt 90 anti spark connectors too .
I had never heard of Arrma until late last year, Ive had an Hpi Vorza, for years now and always ran it on 2x3s Overlanders 35c-65c bursts and they were put on bullet connectors from the local model shop. Running on bullets you obviously have to make the batteries into one to make it 6s so you connect the +/- together from each battery to create the loop then connect the other +/- to the +/- on the ESC
Every time I made the final connection, no matter the order I did it id always get a quick spark but the batteries and car have ran great for 4 years like that without problem
I did ask about it when I bought the car but was told it was normal and nothing to worry about so I didn't.
Anyway ive just realised ive got 2 posts mixed up so im kinda agreeing with Sirkensirlot and answering Hemicuda by saying yeah get the anti spark connectors or just run on 1 battery instead of 2. I know you just spent all this cash and believe me I have too since end of November, Think im at about £2100 with everything ive bought but its part of the hobby so if you don't want the spark run 1 battery and sell the ones you have.(saying that I don't understand why you get a spark anyway or ive forgotten the reason)
1 other thing ive noticed as my Kraton exb came with XT90,s ive never noticed or seen a spark and that's on the normal XT90 connectors.
Maybe ive just not been looking for one or paying attention but ive certainly never heard one. The only little niggle ive got about the XT90,s is they come apart when you land a hard and ive only ever had that happen once with the bullets but that was it was a huge jump and both battery straps snapped on impact and a battery came out of the car. Saying that though I am converting both cars to run XT90

Yes, ordered last Friday and received this Wednesday.👍

Thanks, actually they have just responded to my email. They wrote that the batteries was a 'pre-order' so I should expect them to ship in next week. I didn't see that they were pre-order, but ohh well they should be on their way in next week 👍

Well, they never emailed me back but I just checked my account and they now show as shipped. Funny.
Update. Ordered January 26. Shipping label created February 8. Entered Canada via Vancouver February 26. Arrived in Mississauga Ontario today. Expected delivery is Friday March 5. First tests should begin mid to late March, weather permitting.

What kind of car you have? If its a 6s or 8s, the car will run off one battery if the esc has a loop plugged into one side. To run two batteries unplug the loop and plug the both batteries into each connector. The connectors are wired in series which means the battery voltages will add together. (ie 2x2s= 4s. 2x3s= 6s. To be safe its best to only put like batteries together. Hope it helps.
First search on this forum for a question I was curious about with having 2 IC5 battery connectors. I was wondering if the loop connector had to be plugged in to run a single 3s battery on a 120A Firrma Smart ESC and how are the 2 connectors wired together in series or parallel with each other. We'll thanks my 2 unanswered questions were answered in no time flat. Thanks again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back