Mojave New body incoming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt05

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
Looks like Proline has a new body coming soon

BC32A7EB-76D6-4C02-868F-0DF19E62794F.jpeg

20FFD6EE-C94A-49EE-9047-902396561F24.png

Sweet! Kind of a small hint that there will be a new truck incoming. They are showing a pattern, EXB model gets discontinued, BLX discontinued, Aftermarket shows support, then BAM! New EXB BLX model. Just like the 8S Kraton. That’s what I’m waiting for.

The tires and wheels don't look familiar to the Mo , but it does look like a 17mm hex with red axle ? You can also make out a nerf bar going out to the body .

@Matt05 Perhaps your eyes are a little better than mine, are you able to confirm that's actually gonna be for the Mojave and not one of the other many desert many trucks out there? If it is for the Mojo, then sweeeet 😁

67D74144-7473-4A48-9C7E-A41C5762F614.jpeg

The tires and wheels don't look familiar to the Mo , but it does look like a 17mm hex with red axle ? You can also make out a nerf bar going out to the body .
The tires are the new belted pro lines for the mo/udr. I hadn't seen the sliver wheels yet though. They come pre glued with black wheels with both arrma/traxxas inserts.

Huh , I hadn't heard about those til now ? Would be nice to see a YT vid of someone trying them out , only other option are the Method RC tires / wheels .

Huh , I hadn't heard about those til now ? Would be nice to see a YT vid of someone trying them out , only other option are the Method RC tires / wheels .
I have them, just a matter of putting them on and trying them. Haven’t been off enough to mess with it. Bought 5 pairs so I could do a mojave and a UDR.

Ehhh, it's nice to have options, but I'm disappointed. Maybe it'll look better dressed up with some LED lights or lightbars, but as of now its a NO for me. You can go on Ebay and get a clear Mojo body and customize it to your liking for less than what they're asking for this thing.

$109 unpainted with no internal cage/interior?? Looks like thin polycarbonate since they don’t boast about the thickness unless I missed the specs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back