Infraction My R34 GT-R Body is done!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 308898
I’m so happy how this body came out! Just need to add some of the stickers but the clean black look is definitely growing on me! Project GTЯR Infraction is coming together like I envisioned. Now to choose a motor setup for 100mph+ but bashable…hmmm..
So dope! Been looking at getting one of these. Saw your post on reddit first, nice job! 💪🏼👊🏼🤙🏼

Here’s an updated picture of the body with just a couple stickers added. Only added the headlights/taillights and a couple GTR stickers but I think it’s good where it’s at. Very happy with the final outcome.

80D6E0AD-1B12-411B-A1AE-CDAAFB2BAB20.jpeg

It looks super clean in the black Love it! I have worked on real cars in shop with black paint jobs that didn't look as nearly as fresh as that.:love: Even after they were repainted that is definitely a sweet paint job suppa fresh! I agree with King blitz maybe just a few ЯRs hinted on it somewhere but it's your rig make it your's how you vision it in your head great work. Love when you can see all the reflections in the black paint.:cool:
Thanks a lot @NVInfraction This is my first paint job ever on an RC so that means a lot to get that kind of compliment. I definitely spent most of my time on prepping to paint. The spraying part was easy. I just posted an updated pic with the couple of stickers I added. I think the minimalist approach to the all black paint just looks amazing! Thanks again for your kind words brother. Made my day reading it!

Very nice. I just bought the painted version of that GTR body for my new limitless V2. I got the infraction body post kit, hopefully that’s all it needs? This is my first street car, all my rigs are 1/5 scale off road, what do you guys do with the antenna? The limitless body that came with the roller the antenna hole is drilled on the wrong side and the tube that you put the antenna in is like twice as long as my outcast and DBXL!!?!?

It'll fit, prolly look a lil better with the widebody setup in the rear.. matter fact I know it'll look better on the felony!! 😎

I am worry about the fitting. All the ads state it is for the infraction. Don't want to buy one and gamble if it would fit or not.

I got a pre painted one. It’s nice but not that cool. 😎 If a fly landed on that hood? It would break his legs. Shiney!

Last edited:
Back