Notorious Missing or wrong part included? Super Basher Front Bumper: EXB, ARA320573

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grim_Skunk

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I must have gotten the wrong part. The bracket has 3 holes instead of 5 holes. I cant mount the spring piece to the bracket. Not sure how someone could mount it.

Screenshot_20230511_092133_Amazon Shopping.jpg

20230510_204820.jpg

I must have gotten the wrong part. The bracket has 3 holes instead of 5 holes. I cant mount the spring piece to the bracket. Not sure how someone could mount it.

View attachment 298921

View attachment 298922
Yes and no.. the hinge pin cap looks wrong, should have two holes for the bumper "spring" to screw into on top. Also, the skid plate appears to be mounted too far forward, like you mounted it to the wrong holes from the bottom side?
The three holes in line on the skid should line up to the three holes in the hinge pin cover..but the cap is missing the holes for the spring regardless. Definitely the wrong hinge pin cover.

Last edited:
I had this same issue a while back, where the sku was correct but the parts inside were wrong.!!
Contact where you bought it from and they should fix the issue for you. I had to wait over 3 months for mine to arrive correctly..😩

Yes and no.. the hinge pin cap looks wrong, should have two holes for the bumper "spring" to screw into on top. Also, the skid plate appears to be mounted too far forward, like you mounted it to the wrong holes from the bottom side?
The three holes in line on the skid should line up to the three holes in the hinge pin cover..but the cap is missing the holes for the spring regardless. Definitely the wrong hinge pin cover.
I'm holding the skid plate to show theres no holes to mount it. Its not installed yet.

I'm holding the skid plate to show theres no holes to mount it. Its not installed yet.
Doh!! Of course you are.. my bad, sorry🤪
Yes, they put the BLX cover in the package instead of the EXB cover that it should have been.. that sucks.. I'm sure HH will get it straight after you let them know..

I wonder if this sort of mix-up happens often for these small parts..
Good question, I have a super basher bumper NIP sitting at the house.. I'll have to take a look see. I also bought the RPM front bumper, it's nice and beefy but, no bumper spring. Seems weak without, so I Macgyver'd the Arrma spring to work with the RPM bumper. Been a year and a half of bashing now, holding up great.👍

20220320_192808.jpg

Order a 3DRC bumper spring ahead of time, the Arrma will last one decent noser before cracking.
The Arrma Kraton spring has been fine for me, Mojo, not so much. Still using stock on both but the Mojo spring cracked. So I filled it with rubber weatherstrip adhesive. Still going..

I run cold weather, all snapped like a twig. Warm ambient I’m sure they all hold up a little better

3DRC has made me scratch my head hundreds of times on how it survived without at least pulling a screw regardless of climate…

Doh!! Of course you are.. my bad, sorry🤪
Yes, they put the BLX cover in the package instead of the EXB cover that it should have been.. that sucks.. I'm sure HH will get it straight after you let them know..
Exactly the same issue happened with mine. I had a suitable hinge block in a parts tray, so I never tried to send anything back. But yes, identical issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back