Mamba Monster X, throttle cut and constant beeping.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's LVC then. Your batteries are most likely sagging under load. 15 minutes is usually average especially if you are running it hard.
The log doesn't look like it's dropped that bad, no? The vertical lines on the right are the restarts it was doing randomly
1677467930383.png

Yes, the RAW 500 servo was browning out the esc, and the problem went away when I installed an external BEC. (Castle 2.0)

Did you ever figure it out? I swear I'm having similar problems now 🤣 😱
Yes, the RAW 500 servo appears to have been browning out the esc. Castle warrantied the esc and I installed an external BEC. (Castle 2.0) and a 40mm server fan and the problem went away

Yes, the RAW 500 servo was browning out the esc, and the problem went away when I installed an external BEC. (Castle 2.0)
Thanks bro, maybe I should try that.

Thanks bro, maybe I should try that.
Raw recommended an external bec to run that servo, said under heavy load it can pull more than most esc's can handle. Generally like rough terrain or something pushing back against the tires when trying to turn so it draws more

1711126243140.png

Various voltage drops from the internal BEC before cut-offs (vertical lines). Again they warrantied the device, so this specific one may have had issues (it was a new installation), but with the external BEC, I'm not seeing these drops

Last edited:
Raw recommended an external bec to run that servo, said under heavy load it can pull more than most esc's can handle. Generally like rough terrain or something pushing back against the tires when trying to turn so it draws more

View attachment 356138

Various voltage drops from the internal BEC before cut-offs (vertical lines). Again they warrantied the device, so this specific one may have had issues (it was a new installation), but with the external BEC, I'm not seeing these drops
Thanks bro, I'm bout to go look at my logs now. Really sucks these becs are so expensive. I had no idea it would be 40$ for such a lil thing. Sucks I might need a few of them :eek:

Thanks bro, I'm bout to go look at my logs now. Really sucks these becs are so expensive. I had no idea it would be 40$ for such a lil thing. Sucks I might need a few of them :eek:
Slick little device tho, they plug into a pc the same way as the esc and can set settings etc. Water tight, good amperage etc. It's what the servo needs, way snappier

Back