Limitless Limitless gets M3 motor mount and Savox 2290

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
Finally it's arrived

Ordered the Mmm Germany motor mount for big can, really a fine price of aluminum and now my hobbywing 5687 8s motor fits.

Also fitted a Savox 2290 monster torque servo in it

Much lighter chassis brace 😁

Still waiting on my qs8 connector and a Em performance cap pack

Going to get some paint on it, got a new clear body for it

DSC_1961.JPG

DSC_1952.JPG

DSC_1945.JPG

Dump the front Canards ( spoilers) and trim the rear wing flat, if you want to get to 100+mph (161+kph) without lifting like an 8s Frisbee reaping carnage to that beauty🤷‍♂️
Nice chassis work. Real neat and organized. 👍 :cool:

Dump the front Canards ( spoilers) and trim the rear wing flat, if you want to get to 100+mph (161+kph) without lifting like an 8s Frisbee reaping carnage to that beauty🤷‍♂️
Nice chassis work. Real neat and organized. 👍 :cool:
I'll will do that when the new body is finished, I'll don't no what speed to get, it's my first 8s setup.
Thank you, I like it clean, but there 12v fans and cappack there need to be fitted on, and need to make a battery tray for 2 4s lipo

Lets face it, If you got an 8s setup there , you are looking at 161kph at minimum. If you want slower, 6s would be adequate. So you definitely must consider Aero for those speeds. The Hoons may not cut it FWIW. Blowouts at those speeds will reap carnage. Just my thoughts. Again, Great build.

Cool, I get i trim all the way down 👇
Thank you
Those hoons is just to work on it, got some grp and sweep for it when it's finished, I looking for foam tires in Europe, not England.
DSC_1967.JPG

Cool, I get i trim all the way down 👇
Thank you
Those hoons is just to work on it, got some grp and sweep for it when it's finished, I looking for foam tires in Europe, not England.
View attachment 125170

As a fellow European, I ended up with Foams from SP Racing (SP-GT-37) several shops in germany/france/... have them in stock.

I get scared of that concrete round bulky thing in your first picture. A roadside rc car killer.
They have cost some parts by the time

There is 4 of them and a steel sign, and steel think is like a magnet for rc car hehe

But it's fun to drift around 😊

DSC_2096.JPG

Same place different car, not the new Limitless, it's actually my infraction with a Limitless body on

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back