Infraction Limitless Arrma Limitless with new conversion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyfoxvt

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I have just finished my recent build/re-build of the Arrma Limitless which I have already converted to into the Infraction with a Corvette C8 body. I have a TP Custome wound 1200KV Motor which turns 85000 rpm on 2x8S 100C 8000mAh batteries with a Castle XLX2 ESC. Added all carbon fiber everywhere possible including the driveshafts, a GPSS sensor, steering gyro, and heavy duty servo. I currently have 4 GRP 5S tires/wheels and they are balanced and sticky one running. I can easily leave 100' or rubber tracks on my runs. It is a very impressive drag demon.

Now just looking for some advice on the best drag tires to use with all this power and speed.

20220514_193252[1].jpg

So I have just finished my recent build/re-build of the Arrma Limitless which I have already converted to into the Infraction with a Corvette C8 body. I have a TP Custome wound 1200KV Motor which turns 85000 rpm on 2x8S 100C 8000mAh batteries with a Castle XLX2 ESC. Added all carbon fiber everywhere possible including the driveshafts, a GPSS sensor, steering gyro, and heavy duty servo. I currently have 4 GRP 5S tires/wheels and they are balanced and sticky one running. I can easily leave 100' or rubber tracks on my runs. It is a very impressive drag demon.

Now just looking for some advice on the best drag tires to use with all this power and speed.

View attachment 218359
… I’m in the market for a new motor, I’ve been with the 1717/1650 and I love it because it still fits in the stock mount location on the V1 limitless. So on my current build I either want the same 1717 OR… a TP motor that will also fit in the same stock mount location but it has to be better than the 1717/1650 both torque and speed but if I must choose I’d say more torque and I want to use my mmx8 instead of xlx2 because of space. TP doesn’t measure like Castle does right? That’s made shopping harder than it needs to be. How much of this do you know?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back