Leaving parked on tires, is it really a no-no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about these tires. My son left his broken Axial SCX10, with Pitbull tires ,on the bench for a long time. When he got it running again, they were egged out
Pitbull Tires are expensive Hardcore Crawler tires. Very soft and sticky. probably the best out there. I run PB Rock Beasts. It's a sin to let them sit without a stand. The foams need to be replaced and the tires may get back into shape.

I either take em off. Or lift it. Depends on how I feel. Like a real car. If you let your spare car sitting in one place for long amounts of time. Yes flat spots can happen.

I found this post hoping to find an idea for my scale on-road cars. All my basher rigs are on yoga blocks.

My on-road scale cars are low, and I need help/ideas to find something stackable to get them off the wheels but not sitting high up in the air.

I found this post hoping to find an idea for my scale on-road cars. All my basher rigs are on yoga blocks.

My on-road scale cars are low, and I need help/ideas to find something stackable to get them off the wheels but not sitting high up in the air.

For something you want to keep low to the ground, try layering popsicle sticks until you get the desired height, then just glue them together.

For something you want to keep low to the ground, try layering popsicle sticks until you get the desired height, then just glue them together.
Excellent. I found some 4x4 cards 60 count for $10 that are unfinished 2mm tall per card as you said I will stack them to the desired height and glue them together once I like the height.

Thx (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back