Last year was a little blurry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
So I was just thinking about how long I have been here, I've made some pretty good friends. It was on this day, 49 years ago that I was brought to this country. 1st day of summer too. Brand new feeling, in another country & all that comes with it. Fast forward to last year- I had just had my stroke, my account was suspended & I didn't know how/what I should do. Things eventually got worked out, but it was a little bit scary for a little while. I'm getting better every day, but my right hand is just not working for me. I struggle with the most common issues, but I haven't given up yet.
So in conclusion, happy summer birthday to me! I just hope that the next year will be a little easier on my body!

So I was just thinking about how long I have been here, I've made some pretty good friends. It was on this day, 49 years ago that I was brought to this country. 1st day of summer too. Brand new feeling, in another country & all that comes with it. Fast forward to last year- I had just had my stroke, my account was suspended & I didn't know how/what I should do. Things eventually got worked out, but it was a little bit scary for a little while. I'm getting better every day, but my right hand is just not working for me. I struggle with the most common issues, but I haven't given up yet.
So in conclusion, happy summer birthday to me! I just hope that the next year will be a little easier on my body!
Glad you're here and that you made it through some rough patches!
I will say though...I have never heard of that excuse for bad RC driving before!;)

Many more summer birthdays to you!🤙

Look at the progress you made since your stroke and think about the further progress you will make. Exercise those areas that need mobility. One day at a time. .....My gf is the strongest person I know. Breast cancer survivor. Found a lump and knew it wasn't right despite doctors saying it was nothing. She knew better. Doctor latter cried and apologized to her and admitted she saved her own life. Several reconstructive surgeries after a double mastectomy and 6 back surgeries. Says every morning.." I'm grateful I'm on the green side of the grass" ....I'm betting you are to! ;) (y) Keep fighting!

Perhaps look to getting into a crawler..
It'll be "fast" enough for you to handle and give you plenty of practice time to work your hand-eye coordination.

The More you practice
the Faster you'll get your right hand back to full functionality.

Also go to a community gym (their memberships are usually really cheap) and hit them weights or exercise machines.

Be like Drago
dolph lundgren punch GIF by Rocky

i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

Perhaps look to getting into a crawler..
It'll be "fast" enough for you to handle and give you plenty of practice time to work your hand-eye coordination.

The More you practice
the Faster you'll get your right hand back to full functionality.

Also go to a community gym (their memberships are usually really cheap) and hit them weights or exercise machines.

Be like Drago
dolph lundgren punch GIF by Rocky

i must break you dolph lundgren GIF
I've thought a lot about getting a crawler- it just doesn't interest me in the slightest! I love going fast! It may just take a little more time, but I WILL go fast again. 🏎🚑

I've thought a lot about getting a crawler- it just doesn't interest me in the slightest! I love going fast! It may just take a little more time, but I WILL go fast again. 🏎🚑

Or maybe even Dragsters..
Drag Racing Vegas GIF by Don Schumacher Racing

You go FAST
without too much hassle of worrying to turn (much).. 💥🤣

Have a great summer & keep going man! Glad to hear all the improvements!!
I saw this the other day. Maybe there's a 3d printer fella on here 🤔

Screenshot_20240621_120713_Chrome.jpg

Come on by Chiraq some time, I got a little green blurry mind for ya.;)
Pffftttt....better drive a tank and wear a bullet proof vest. 😂

Come on by my neck of the woods....only thing you gotta worry about is the farm smells and hitting a deer crossing the road. 😆 Plus, I've got a track to run on and probably got better sticky-icky too!!! 😜😝😂✌️

Pffftttt....better drive a tank and wear a bullet proof vest. 😂

Come on by my neck of the woods....only thing you gotta worry about is the farm smells and hitting a deer crossing the road. 😆 Plus, I've got a track to run on and probably got better sticky-icky too!!! 😜😝😂✌️
And Miss Maryland.:rolleyes:

Back