Last pics before it starts a new life as a full blown Infraction, the Arrmalgamation lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relimar

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
20221030_233216.jpg

I was surprised how well it all fit together, you could turn it into just about anything

View attachment 362022
That’s the beauty of the Arrma 6s line, it’s mostly all a modular series. There are some exceptions (Limitless/Infraction aero bits to some SWB’s) but even those can be made to work.
I’m looking forward to what you create, but I ain’t gonna lie…I was really looking forward the that 911! I’ve had long conversations with another forum member about the lack of decent, proportional looking 911 bodies in the market. Nothing ever seemed to look right. So much so that I never even bought one to try, as much as I want a proper 911 in my fleet. The funny thing is, my nephew said he liked one so I just ordered the 328mm Delta Plastics 911 for him. And then a couple days later I read your post about abandoning the project! 😂 Oh well, he’s not as picky as I am and it’s going on a 2wd Slash as part of a street conversion, so whatever…
If you don’t mind me asking, what were the fitment issues and other problems that made you abandon the project?

That’s the beauty of the Arrma 6s line, it’s mostly all a modular series. There are some exceptions (Limitless/Infraction aero bits to some SWB’s) but even those can be made to work.
I’m looking forward to what you create, but I ain’t gonna lie…I was really looking forward the that 911! I’ve had long conversations with another forum member about the lack of decent, proportional looking 911 bodies in the market. Nothing ever seemed to look right. So much so that I never even bought one to try, as much as I want a proper 911 in my fleet. The funny thing is, my nephew said he liked one so I just ordered the 328mm Delta Plastics 911 for him. And then a couple days later I read your post about abandoning the project! 😂 Oh well, he’s not as picky as I am and it’s going on a 2wd Slash as part of a street conversion, so whatever…
If you don’t mind me asking, what were the fitment issues and other problems that made you abandon the project?
The 911 body is designed to go on a senton with street tires, it wasn't happy going onto typhon/limitless body mounts. Then because I wanted a front splitter rather than the thin plastic up front, I started adding felony/infraction parts and it went off the rails from there. I think I underestimated how finicky forming the various plastic parts would be.

On the plus side, if you mess up that new body you just bought, you know there's a slightly used one here you could probably get for cheap haha

The 911 body is designed to go on a senton with street tires, it wasn't happy going onto typhon/limitless body mounts. Then because I wanted a front splitter rather than the thin plastic up front, I started adding felony/infraction parts and it went off the rails from there. I think I underestimated how finicky forming the various plastic parts would be.

On the plus side, if you mess up that new body you just bought, you know there's a slightly used one here you could probably get for cheap haha
Thanks for that. Which body was it, exactly? What wheelbase?

Back