Kraton 8s dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC addiction Rob

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had my Kraton out and it seems to be completely cut ofc from the transmitter some reason as although the start up bleeps etc are normal and green solid led is lit, there is zero steering or throttle response. It is also not possible to calibrate the esc, it does not recognise the input.

The transmitter is picking up the remaining charge in the lipos though which proves the link is solid?

Any advive would be greatly appriciated!

Solid green means an ESC fault. There should be no light on if Binded and Calibrated properly and the radio is in neutral position. It must be in the calibration mode, not programming mode to Calibrate. Sometimes hard to distinguish between the 2.
Did you rebind Tx to the RX and then recalibrate the TX to the ESC in that order??? Tried an ESC reset at the Power switch??
Call HH if all else fails. It could be a bricked ESC.
Good luck. :cool:

Hi all,

Just had my Kraton out and it seems to be completely cut ofc from the transmitter some reason as although the start up bleeps etc are normal and green solid led is lit, there is zero steering or throttle response. It is also not possible to calibrate the esc, it does not recognise the input.

The transmitter is picking up the remaining charge in the lipos though which proves the link is solid?

Any advive would be greatly appriciated!
Mine is doing same thing, did you find the solution?

Mine is doing same thing, did you find the solution?
Hi,

It drove me crazy in the end so I tested a different transmitter and receiver and it worked with no issues. Had to shelve the original transmitter - it is a fix for another day!

Best,

Rob

Thanks for info, not a super fan of AVC and have better radios, at present time don't want to be on phone with tower figuring this out

WHAT in the hells? 2 weeks old and you're telling me I need a new freaking receiver?
I'm selling this toy today. It's the 4th things that does this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back