Kraton Issue resolved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihood

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. Nero
  3. Voltage
  4. Infraction 4x4
Before I tell you all what the issue was, I just wanna say thank you to all the members here who tried to help me fix my Arrma!! I really appreciate all the help! Anyways, the reason why the esc didn’t work was because I accidentally bought a 4s esc. I thought I bought a 6s esc but I didn’t. Still hauls ass on 4s though, so it’s not an entirely a loss.

Thanks for getting back.
1/8 6s rigs actually do run great with 4s packs, I mix it up also, with 4s packs with many of mine. 1/8 Buggies and Truggies were actually designed for 4s packs way back when. Mostly because tracks have a 4s lipo limit rule. They are also more durable running 4s packs, drivetrain and all. Just gear 4s accordingly. Running a larger pinion than you would with a 6s pack.(y) My TLRT Typhon gets to 59MPH with a 4s pack. 22T/50T. I only run 4s in that rig. Plenty fast for me. The TLRT Typhon is lightest of them all. .
Enjoy.:cool:

Before I tell you all what the issue was, I just wanna say thank you to all the members here who tried to help me fix my Arrma!! I really appreciate all the help! Anyways, the reason why the esc didn’t work was because I accidentally bought a 4s esc. I thought I bought a 6s esc but I didn’t. Still hauls ass on 4s though, so it’s not an entirely a loss.

I stopped running my Kraton 6S EXB on 6s. Only 4S now still has the Max6 with the HW4985 motor. I jumped the gearing up to 20T and punch, and it runs cool, longer, and still fast with CH 4S batteries that have a lot of punch. My best bud has the ERevo 6S. We run head to head, and while he sits there spinning, I stick and go, and it comes down to driving.

Enjoy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back