SOLD / FOUND Infraction with MMX8s 1717 1650kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
Street just not my thing. Have not even powered it up since last September or so.

Infraction with Castle Mamba Monster X 8S and 1717 1650kv combo. 40mm server fan on ESC, dual 40mm rocket fans on motor. 35kg JX servo, aluminum center diff case and HR aluminum center diff mount. Light bar on front of roof and rear red light bar on roll bar. Aluminum push bar and front skid, scorched RC side skirts, wheel wells and TI skid plates.

Thing is evil with the sensored setup. Only ever used it on 6s. Throw (2) 4s packs in and you will have a 120mph+ truck.

Runs perfect.

No radio. Has a FlySky receiver in it now that I use multiple rigs on my radio. $625 shipped.
20230204_202207.jpg
20230204_202211.jpg
20230204_202229.jpg
20230204_202240.jpg
20230204_202247.jpg
20230204_202315.jpg
20230204_202338.jpg

Last edited:
First, nice rig, second I think the problem isn’t the price it’s the market. Just came off a sale $120 off plus $75 more if you had points (me😂). I see fireteams going for $510 shipped on eBay last couple days. Markets wild with all the sales since Xmas. Good luck, that’s a great deal.

I think I'm in the same spot you probably were a year or two ago. I actually don't think I'd be that into street as much but definitely like the cars and keep almost buying one to try it. I thought the same about crawling though too, but ended up totally hooked. Your car is teasing me for sure... just what I'd want to get if I did get something. Do you have the stock spektrum electronics still?

I think I'm in the same spot you probably were a year or two ago. I actually don't think I'd be that into street as much but definitely like the cars and keep almost buying one to try it. I thought the same about crawling though too, but ended up totally hooked. Your car is teasing me for sure... just what I'd want to get if I did get something. Do you have the stock spektrum electronics still?
No I don't have the stock setup.

Man...with the Castle 1717 setup, figured this would get more interest.
Seems like not much is moving right now, I think the reality of the economy swirling the drain is starting to hit home with alot of people, myself included... if you would have posted this 6 months ago, I would have bought it without a 2nd thought, you've got it priced right and it's in good shape, stuff just isn't selling like it has been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back