HOW MUCH is a body!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went down the Delta Plastiks rabbit hole again something new I wish I would have seen it two months ago or maybe I have to build a new car

AFCE1C5B-E499-41DC-9FCC-8C6821D335DD.jpeg

Lol. I almost jumped on this one ..I got a offer for $89.00 but not from Delta USA..it's actually the other delta dealer from Italy..thing is ,it's the shipping that hurts from the Italy dealer .he wants 40 us to ship .what you can do to make it more affordable is ask for covers that have slight blemishes that won't even be noticed when painted ..there isn't much selection in 1/7 scale or 1/6 ..kinda sucks .most people in the hobby typically run 1/8 and 1/10 scales..and if you go to lower scales like drifting there is a huge line up from many manufacturers.after market of course. I love the big scale .I love big cars .🤷so it sucks for me and for those who are in the same liking..and what's out there in the 1/7 1/6 scale pretty much we have all seen what's out there .nothing new .delta has been quite up untill recently the new release of the extended FC 100 cover .which I don't see spending 122 + for it when I can just get the 1/7 normal version and extend the back my self .. also put into factor that the larger scale you go the less likely the scale actually looks real..they become more wider and just not up to real specs ..smaller scale especially in 1/16 or 1/24 and 1/10 definitely is as scale as u get.. everything looks right .but for me it's to small and I feel like I'm doing a speed pass with a hot wheels toy lol..not for me .🤷proline makes nice 1/8 and 1/7 scale covers also but not much selection..this hobby needs more of bigger scale body's..
Spot on, man. The 1/10 stuff is fantastic. Tons of variety, super scale in appearance, and a hell of a lot cheaper. I don’t understand why more manufacturers aren’t jumping into the 1/8 and 1/7 market with some more variety and more accurate looking bodies.
Do yall know if the Delta Plastiks bodies have the protective film on the outside?
Yes they do, although many do not include window masks or decals. You have to read the “fine print” in their description to see what comes with the shell.

Back