Granite Granite BLS 2wd cvds? Anyone ever make them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badmagik

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My Granite Bls is practically new because I got tired of replacing stub axles that spread out if you look at them wrong. Been on shelf sitting. If anyone knows of a company that made them lmk please and Thank you!

My son and I both have the original Granite BLX 2wd models and I have the same situation. I was tired of losing dog bones and the cup type axles just kept widening. I have some replacements that I was planning to install again when I started looking around. Apparently you can upgrade from the dogbone/cup axle to a cvd type. I found this post and I went to the links above that were posted. It did not really help me. Are their good and dependable cvd upgrade pieces available? What have others done recently? Or are we stuck with the old crap system? Thanks
My son and I both have the original Granite BLX 2wd models and I have the same situation. I was tired of losing dog bones and the cup type axles just kept widening. I have some replacements that I was planning to install again when I started looking around. Apparently you can upgrade from the dogbone/cup axle to a cvd type. I found this post and I went to the links above that were posted. It did not really help me. Are their good and dependable cvd upgrade pieces available? What have others done recently? Or are we stuck with the old crap system? Thanks
Oh, and they are both the brushless models. Fyi

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back