Infraction Esc settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xRue

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just got a new infraction 6s. I like drifting it and just bashing it going fast. Not into speed runs. Anything I should change on the esc like punch, brake etc. And say if I wanted to run max punch is it a risk doing that? Like will something mess up? Or it's fine setting it to max? What settings y'all use? I run two 3s 50c 5000 g2 spektrum batteries

IMG_8140.jpeg

Do whatever you want. I have ran the punch at all different settings. I have settled on 7 with this rig. I did reduce the timing to bring down temps because when I take mine out I run it for an hour+ at a time in Texas heat. I increased the brake quite a bit but make sure your suspension is set up to not eat the front end on decel if you are going to do that.

Do whatever you want. I have ran the punch at all different settings. I have settled on 7 with this rig. I did reduce the timing to bring down temps because when I take mine out I run it for an hour+ at a time in Texas heat. I increased the brake quite a bit but make sure your suspension is set up to not eat the front end on decel if you are going to do that.
Ok thanks! Right now I got it set to 100 brake and 11 timing with default 4 punch going to try out 7

Just got a new infraction 6s. I like drifting it and just bashing it going fast. Not into speed runs. Anything I should change on the esc like punch, brake etc. And say if I wanted to run max punch is it a risk doing that? Like will something mess up? Or it's fine setting it to max? What settings y'all use? I run two 3s 50c 5000 g2 spektrum batteries

View attachment 369942

Hello

That rigs is beautiful!!!

I run my Infraction v1 6S the same as you do. I bash and drift it hard...with speed :)

We all bash differently this is how I like mine:
  • Stock 2050kv motor
  • LVC: Low
    - BEC: 6v (was 7.4v but too fast for drifitng found slower was better)
    - Punch: 4 (Firma ESC but I changed it to Firma 160A so I can change the BEC)
    - Brakes: 100%
    - MotorTi: 15deg (temps control Arrma sets it too high)
  • 60/200/30k Diffs ran this way over 40 packs plan to change it to 50/200/20k like my bashers at 60packs
  • 19T pinion this is the highest for me on hard bashing to keep temps below 170F
Since I like to slide hard, I have replaced the front shock springs 27 in/lb to 32in/lb springs. As I do wide slides/drifts, the front splitter rubs the ground, and the stronger front springs help in the side dip. I have adjusted my droops to have a slant stance. Having under-chassis skid plates helps to save some of the hex screws from getting ground out from the ground. I would advise the M2C droop screws since the stock digs into your chassis.

Lower stance with Batteries
1717388251174.png

1717388386817.png

1717388450344.png

1717388546246.png

Hello

I run my Infraction v1 6S the same as you do. I bash and drift it hard...with speed :)

• Stock 2050kv motor
  • 60/200/30k Diffs ran this way over 40 packs plan to change it to 50/200/20k like my bashers at 60packs
  • 19T pinion this is the highest for me on hard bashing to keep temps below 170F
Since I like to slide hard, I have replaced the front shock springs 27 in/lb to 32in/lb springs. As I do wide slides/drifts, the front splitter rubs the ground, and the stronger front springs help in the side dip. I have adjusted my droops to have a slant stance. Having under-chassis skid plates helps to save some of the hex screws from getting ground out from the ground. I would advise the M2C droop screws since the stock digs into your chassis.

View attachment 370298

View attachment 370299
View attachment 370300
View attachment 370302
Thanks for the info nice car! What tires are those? Looking for some new tires

Hello

• Stock 2050kv motor

View attachment 370298

View attachment 370299
View attachment 370300
View attachment 370302
Thank you!

Thanks for the info nice car! What tires are those? Looking for some new tires

Thank you!
Those are GRP tires. During the hot South summer months, I used an S7 compound, or XM7, as they call it now. I still like the white Hoons. Honestly, the way I drift it, I get about two battery packs out of tires. As a newbie, I could get 5-7 runs before I became comfortable with laying on the throttle fully open.

If all you are doing is bashing and drifting these are the best tires and its not even close

https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...NG-TIRES-4-PCS/p/564712924/category=147644802

I have not tried those from M2C. Are they actually rubber? Or, hard plastic? If I tried those, I would want them not to feel like plastic tires on the asphalt and begin to heat up and grip. I need that grip on the power slides.

Those are GRP tires. During the hot South summer months, I used an S7 compound, or XM7, as they call it now. I still like the white Hoons. Honestly, the way I drift it, I get about two battery packs out of tires. As a newbie, I could get 5-7 runs before I became comfortable with laying on the throttle fully open.

I have not tried those from M2C. Are they actually rubber? Or, hard plastic? If I tried those, I would want them not to feel like plastic tires on the asphalt and begin to heat up and grip. I need that grip on the power slides.
They are solid rubber. I have tried a bunch of different tires. I am 10 packs into these and I still like 45% tread.. I also prefer the way these tires drive compared to hoons or GRPs. They are just a really really really hard compound with no foam. They grip just enough that you always have control but loose enough that you are smiling the whole time you use them.

for perspective with how I drive I melt the XM7s in one outing... So these tires are the real deal

Back