Enclosed trailers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashBoom

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave 4s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
Anyone have any recommendations for enclosed trailers? I'm looking for something 6x12, possibly up to 7x14, barn doors, single axle. Flat front preferred, but not required.

I'm not finding too much difference in specs, so I'm thinking it boils down to does the best jobs with the build. My knowledge of enclosed trailers ends at, they're boxes on wheels you put stuff in.

I’ve always wanted an Aluma trailer. All aluminum construction, less prone to Mn winters and look beautiful imo.

Upon further investigation.. it appears Aluma doesn’t make an enclosed trailer anymore, just open trailers. ☹️
Guess it’s been awhile since I looked.

Upon further investigation.. it appears Aluma doesn’t make an enclosed trailer anymore, just open trailers. ☹️
Guess it’s been awhile since I looked.

Yeah, too bad they look like nice trailers!
If budget is no option, get a Legend

I don't mind paying more for quality, but don't want to go too crazy. I'll check em out.

If budget is no option, get a Legend

Do you happen to have a Legend? If you do, anything you don't like about it?

I think I've narrowed it down to Legend, ATC or RnR. Legend and ATC seem like the safe bets. I'm not totally sold on RnR, but in talking with them, they seem competent. Compelling at least.

Do you happen to have a Legend? If you do, anything you don't like about it?

I think I've narrowed it down to Legend, ATC or RnR. Legend and ATC seem like the safe bets. I'm not totally sold on RnR, but in talking with them, they seem competent. Compelling at least.
I did, and the only thing I didn't like was the price lol... we gave up snowmobiling so the trailer and sleds went as a package... but no issues with the trailer, I would definitely buy another one

I'd stay away from EZ Hauler. I bought one a couple of years ago. I picked it up near Dallas, on the way to OK, to pick up a new SxS. It's all aluminum, but finish quality was poor. Later discovered that the man door was inoperable, from the inside, effectively creating a trap. Used the contact form on the sight, and they never replied. Turns out, the lockset they installed was speced for a thinner door, and had no chance of working correctly. Wound up replacing it, myself. At the time, trailers in general were scarce, and I was looking for tall interior spec, which contributed to the need to buy in a different city. If I hadn't been on an interstate trip, I'd have probably turned it down, but the dealer offered a discount, and threw in a spare. This is a 16' x 8.5' cargo, finished interior, with over 80" of head clearance, weighing in at ~2500 lbs. The Alumas are nice. I had one of their 16' over deck trailers, but it was stolen from a gated storage lot, with a '21 YXZ1000SS on it. Only issue I found with that one, was poorly secured wiring, underneath. Make sure you ask if it comes with spare, check the e-battery, lights function, etcetera.

I did, and the only thing I didn't like was the price lol... we gave up snowmobiling so the trailer and sleds went as a package... but no issues with the trailer, I would definitely buy another one

Thanks again for the recommendation, I ended up getting a Legend!

I'm pretty impressed, I think it's one of those things that's buy once, cry once. Got a pretty smokin' deal on it anyway!

trailer.jpg

Thanks again for the recommendation, I ended up getting a Legend!

I'm pretty impressed, I think it's one of those things that's buy once, cry once. Got a pretty smokin' deal on it anyway!

View attachment 359330
Good for you!! And it definitely is, I've learned the hard way as I've gotten older that trying to save a buck on the important things always comes back to haunt you... enjoy man!

Back