For Sale Debating on thinning the herd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I've got a kraton build I'm working on, and a fleet of 3s granites, and a couple big rocks. if you have any parts lots you are looking to sell, I would be interested. I still need a body, diffs, and driveshafts for my 6s kraton build, and am interested in any parts/upgrade parts you might have, for any of them.

Do you have anything that could be sent a HUGE distance? I have a BMX track built in my backyard and regularly send my Talion Exb 100+ feet, I Wonder if anything would be able to do a better job of this while still being able to be taken to a track with little work? Have some Rc budget sitting around.

I’ll chip in, if people have anything for an outcast 4s LMK
I built my 4s kraton but no outcast

Do you have anything that could be sent a HUGE distance? I have a BMX track built in my backyard and regularly send my Talion Exb 100+ feet, I Wonder if anything would be able to do a better job of this while still being able to be taken to a track with little work? Have some Rc budget sitting around.
I haven't really sent any mine. What all have you done to the talion? Most of the have aftermarket in the spots they would be a little weak in.

I had one of the 6s sentons set up with this body but the wheels were rubbing or close to rubbing so I never ran it if anyone is interested in the body.

IMG_3781.jpeg

IMG_3780.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3779.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2007.jpeg

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2008.jpeg

I built my 4s kraton but no outcast

I haven't really sent any mine. What all have you done to the talion? Most of the have aftermarket in the spots they would be a littIe weak in
I bought it used and It came with a max 10 motor and a mismatch of parts. I ran very light batts too. It is all stock except electronics.

I bought it used and It came with a max 10 motor and a mismatch of parts. I ran very light batts too. It is all stock except electronics.
A max10??? The k6 is all m2c and heavy. The lightweight talion has a max8 combo in it but you pretty much have that truck already. The monster senton would do well or you could swap it to regular tires to race.

I came across a pps dual mount and a set of perfect pass carbon fiber drive shafts for an infraction while looking through my boxes they were in. $120 for each

IMG_3548.jpeg

IMG_3547.jpeg

I still have a v1 k6 exb roller that has a minor bit of use on it (few scratches on the bottom of the chassis) I’d do for $300, and I found 2 6s spektrum setups when I was looking in the infraction boxes I got on Jenny’s for a dual motor infraction build and I could include one combo for another $100 if anyone is interested. The truck is a little dusty and the body has a few dings in it but if anyone is interested I will clean it up before I ship it out (tomorrow). I have a castle 1717 I’ll sell for $120 shipped with the sensor cable as well.

Back