For Sale Dbxl-e 2.0 black and orange....New!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike'sGN-Kraton

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
  8. Typhon TLR
Hey all, I've got an extra dbxl-e up for grabs... brand new, box is opened.... never been outta the box.... looking to get $900+ split shipping!!! Thanks Mike
Screenshot_20240304_113627_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_113630_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240304_113607_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Yep... LMK... Mike

This was kinda an impulse buy, as a buddy wanted one and backed out after I got it, so it's been sitting here in the box and I don't want to take it out because I know what it'll lead too!!!! LOL Mike

I hate to say it? It’s my favorite off road rig! GLWS Mike! Don’t you dare drive it! Lol

Someone buy this so I don't have to please...😬
Everyone needs atleast one Dbxl-e!!!!!!! It'd be a good time to start your Fifth collection...I'll get a quote for ya??? LOL... Mike

You’ll be cheesed off for not getting one sooner the day you run it. If you’re even sniffing the idea? Pull the trigger.

You’ll be cheesed off for not getting one sooner the day you run it. If you’re even sniffing the idea? Pull the trigger.
I've driven my buddies, trust me, it's on my list... Mike suckered me in with a smokin deal on a like new OC8S or I'd be all over this bad boy! Don't hesitate folks, great seller here, and he now holds the key to getting these big rigs shipped at very reasonable rates😉

Back