Castle XLX2 2028 1100kv or Hobbywing Max5 G2 56118 1100kv?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soheilmd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
I just got a DBXL-E with stock electronics that i want to upgrade. I am not a scatepark basher but lime speed on beach, dunes or street.
I was thinking about one of the two combination above. From what i see is most speed runners use de XLX2. My question is, is it so much better? Or wil it be not noticeable or not worth the extra money?

If you want the ability to download and analyze all kinds of data..... Castle.
If that is not important to you, and you want to save a few bucks, HW.

This is a question that has been debated for a while, you can anticipate a number of answers, as well as several previous threads you can read.

I chose HW G1 1100 kv..... for my K8...... does all I want...... no problems yet.

If you want the ability to download and analyze all kinds of data..... Castle.
If that is not important to you, and you want to save a few bucks, HW.

This is a question that has been debated for a while, you can anticipate a number of answers, as well as several previous threads you can read.

I chose HW G1 1100 kv..... for my K8...... does all I want...... no problems yet.
I do have the HW max5 in my kraton 8S as wel, its a beast. I was wondering if the extra 200 amps that XLX2 can handle makes any noticeable difference. The data loging part i don't care about to be honest.

If you decide to go with a XLX2 and 2028 1100kv I have a listing in the classifieds and so dose phildogg.
If you don't mind used, then you could save some money!
Thnx for the offer, but shipping to europe, import fees and taxes wil most of the time not make it worth.

Back