Bed Adhesion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any tips for bed adhesion help? With the stock Ender 3 S1 bed I had perfect bed adhesion everytime. Found out the bed warped and switched to a glass bed with painters tape, and it doesn’t stick as well on tall prints.

The blue tape didn't help?

How big & tall is your part(s)?

Maybe time to use some brim..

You can use hair spray, make sure you apply it off the printer and let it dry ..

You can frost the glass with 400 grit wet paper..

You can use this: Prevailent T-80, 3D Printer Bed Adhesive Glue - Helps Prevent Warping, Strong Hold and Easy Release with Various Build Plates and Filament Types Including PLA, ABS, TPU, and PETG, 4 fl oz. (118ml) https://a.co/d/3i7LeX5

Is switching back to a textured PEI sheet out of the question? I've had the same one since I got my Sovol SV06 and it's been darn near perfect. Just gotta hit it with IPA once in a blue moon. And for anything tall, give 'er a 4-5mm brim and call it a day.

Is switching back to a textured PEI sheet out of the question? I've had the same one since I got my Sovol SV06 and it's been darn near perfect. Just gotta hit it with IPA once in a blue moon. And for anything tall, give 'er a 4-5mm brim and call it a day.
The nozzle scraped it pretty bad, I have no idea what happened but I turned on a print that had worked multiple times and it just destroyed the sheet. I was hoping to avoid spending much

IMG_0631.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back