Granite All future Groms to get metal diff gears

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

Arrma has announced that all unreleased and future production groms will use the “v2” full metal oil filled diffs!

Edit:
No they’re not, they’re just trying to polish the turd (plastic diffs)

Last edited:
View attachment 366786
View attachment 366787
Arrma has announced that all unreleased and future production groms will use the “v2” full metal oil filled diffs!
Not full metal only the spider gears. The sun gears remain plastic so will the plastic cups. They aint putting the oil filled ones. So you will still have to buy them. Idk why they wasting so much energy over these when they had the oil filled and be problem free to everyone
Screenshot_20240516-184443_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240516-184921_Facebook.jpg

Not full metal only the spider gears. The sun gears remain plastic so will the plastic cups. They aint putting the oil filled ones. So you will still have to buy them. Idk why they wasting so much energy over these when they had the oil filled and be problem free to everyoneView attachment 366790
View attachment 366791
Are you sure?
Based on what I see, the new “v2” diff is the same as the steel upgrade diffs everybody has been using. I may be incorrect, but if so then arrma has replaced the steel upgrade part on their site with this new v2 diff
IMG_0036.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg

Are you sure?
Based on what I see, the new “v2” diff is the same as the steel upgrade diffs everybody has been using. I may be incorrect, but if so then arrma has replaced the steel upgrade part on their site with this new v2 diff
IMG_0036.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg
Okay, I see the thing here. They’re saying we’re updating the diffs, but they’re still plastic sh*t so you should upgrade to the expensive diffs 🤣 missed that lol

That drivetrain looks more expensive than the whole truck :cool: (y)

🚀
Not going anywhere without it, so it’s kinda important 😉

And yes, I did everything in my power not to spend $50 on oil filled diffs that would still eventually fail. Arrma bent us over on this platform’s durability being brushless. Might even be disappointed enough to make a video 😂

Last edited:
Back